Who are you voting for?

• Clinton
  • Trump
  • Not voting

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm voting for Jill Stein. Lmao I can't even say that with a serious face hahahaha nah I'm voting for Trump.

Most Helpful Guy

• Donald Trump is a complete idiot. I thought Bush was dumb, but my god he wins the dumb contest. Sometimes I wonder whether the presidential election is about voting in Dumb (Bush) and Dumber (Trump). Hillary is not a saint, but even some Republicans dislike Trump.

"An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud”
    “Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”
    “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”

www.marieclaire.co.uk/.../donald-trump-quotes-57213

What Girls Said 2

• I wasn't going to vote. BUT the fact that its painfully obvious people in our country are mentally ill they think their is more than 2 genders and they truly excuse and ignore the things hillary does and has done scares me.
    WE are in a era where the mentally deranged reign and we need someone to put some common sense back into this world. So i might just vote and it sure as hell won't be hillary

• Not voting

What Guys Said 6

• i will vote for trump for the simple fact there is no possible way legally separate men from women. because of feminism like Hillary supports

• I voted today and I voted for Clinton.

• A way out of this mess

• What about third party?

• You forgot about the 3rd parties and independent candidates, although they won't have a realistic chance of ever actually winning the presidency.

I think I'll vote for Jill Stein at this point, it's just better than not voting at all the more I think about it. Definitely not voting for Hillary or Trump since I really don't like either of them, and wish they weren't the nominated candidates of the major political parties that we are stuck with now.