If you don't drink, what do you do for fun at night?

What is there to do if you don't like to drink or go out and party at night? besides movies?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, since I'm trying to get back from a surgery I had recently, I haven't really done much. I did just go bowling the other night though, for the first time in a LONG time. I CAN'T drink right now because of my surgery, but, if i didn't have it, I would def. be drinking

Most Helpful Girl

• I play with my daughters, nieces, cousins, and/or sibligs.

What Guys Said 16

• I go out and party but i don't drink. I can have fun without alcohol, people should try it more, there is nothing wrong with, no hangover, no stupid regrets, no stupid injuries that no one can explain, am not sure if i ever had fun because of alcohol. I don't have any bad experience with it, but still over rated.

• Hmm, play games, check on stocks, do homework. Chat with friends... eat good food. Haven't fucked in awhile tho

besides drinking, I would just go out and have dinner I love to eat but after that then what?

well thats cool, I'm also currently studying and its not cause I have to but cause I want to. And I've recently started reading. But I'm wondering in terms of going out. Like what is there to do? besides movies?

Ah, gotcha, well if there is a carnival you can do that, go out to dinner, take a road trip up to a city. I don't really go out at night all that often so i cannot say, im not the right person for this. But most often when i have gone out, i get bored quickly.
      Going dancing is a good one and fun, not boring lol

• Go out for a meal

• I just go to parties sober. I still enjoy myself.

• I find a lot to do; I probably drink alcohol one night a week on average. I used to play volleyball in a league, I read or watch TV, go to the gym. One or two nights a week I hike with a meetup group. When I get bored, I come to GaG.

• I never drink. Not even coffee. lol I live a simple casual life, and spend every night playing video game and watching tv or movies at home.

• Hang out with friends without drinking? Go out without drinking? Do whatever without drinking?

This is way too vague. Hang out where? go out where? do what? thats my question -_-

No I just don't like how people look down on those who drink and have fun saying "you can have fun without drinking" its like yeah but they choose to drink in a healthy way not in an alcoholic way. Your response had the tone of those people which maybe I read it wrong but it def came off that way.

I drink. I had two drinks this evening. It's fucking stupid to think you HAVE to do it in order to enjoy yourself though.

Go play pool, bowl, drive somewhere new, take an evening walk (downtown, along a river, whatever), go out for dessert. The point is, you can do what you normally would do, without the alcohol.

• The gym. Hobbies. My girlfriends been getting "coloring books for adults" she says it's a great de-dresser and she can find herself enmeshed for hours coloring the images.

the gym is taken care of in the morning lol
      and hmm sounds interesting but its something id do during the day. I want to have fun at night without drinking

A good friend of mine can't drink because he has epilepsy and the Ned's with alcohol could kill him but he goes out with us all the time. If there's a great band playing or just to be social with all the "drunk" people. He never fails to have a great time.

• Sex works for me.

• I cry myself to sleep and listen to Linken Park

• 420. :-)

• music reading novels games with friends or family long walk or drive and many more

• Smoke weed

• Eat some yummy food. But I drink lol

• Go to the 24/7 gym and post some GAINS!!!

WOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOWOOOOOOWOO YEAHHHHHH!!

• What do you like doing?

Do that. Personally I spend time in my garage building something.

What Girls Said 3

• Some wine to make my legs tingle, and open up for all possibilities

• No drink like as in No alcohol at all? Not one glass?

• Masturbate...