Do you think loving trains as a hobby is weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't think so. Everyone has a hobby, and it's really cool to be knowledgeable on a certain topic. And trains in general are pretty interesting. Use it to your advantage to find a date who likes train trivia!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think so

• Nah trains are cool

• Loving?

• Choo choo

What Guys Said 18

• Absolutely NOT! You love what you love, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

• Not at all. If you're wearing a conductor hat to bed then maybe. But seriously, that's a good clean hobby that any reasonable person should appreciate. I'm 32 and I'd love to build an O scale railroad. I'm more into 1/18 cars and RC monster trucks. Oh, and 1/24th models.

• No, it's not weird. Trains are cool. Although, I suppose it depends on what you mean by love and how much you "love" them. You don't want to love them in an unhealthy way.

• I freakin' love trains. I'm about to start a career in the rail industry all based on my love for trains.

• Lot's of people love them and take photos and stuff. It's his thing.
    Other's are into plains and like to watch aeroports.
    Other's follow space missions, etc.

It's always weird for the ones that don't value it.

• Nope. I like trains a lot and my mom loves them! Have you heard of the magnet trains that hover around the track to go insanely fast? Very cool!

• You could be doing a lot worse things in your free time.

• no its not weird at all. unless you have feelings for train.

• honestly most hobbies are a little weird

• no, trains are magnificent engineering piece

• No way man that is so cool!! Me and my dad used to watch trains he would take pictures of them. I miss that. Not weird

• No. Not anymore than having collections of hundreds of insanely overpriced shoes (i. e. HUGE WASTE OF MONEY) is...

• Everyone needs a hobby. Nothing wrong with liking trains.

• Trains are badass! I

• It's ok as long as they don't obsess over it

• No.. very good hobby.

• Depends...

If a train carrying feminazis is being set on fire it's ok :)

• you mean those little toy trains? yeah that's something i've only see really old people into.