How are women treated in Islam?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just look at Saudi Arabia. Women are treated like sub humans there, and in most Islamic nations.

• my question is not how are women treated in Saudi Arabia? but it is how are women treated in Islam?

• It's an Islamic country, and it puts into practice the teaches of Mohammed and the quran. Those practices include extreme brutality towards innocent people.

• no they don't.
      you said 'it puts into practice the teaches of Mohammed and the quran'

what teaching, give me one example of a teaching of prophet Mohammad or the quran that teaches extreme brutality towards innocent people.'

what saying of prophet Muhammad or verse in the Quran treats women like sub humans?

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• Im not gonna watch a 3 hour video, but women are treated worse than rats in islam.

• doesn't prove anything.

• did you watch all of it?

• Like dogs...

• actually dogs are treated well on the west for the most part...

• You can give me all that crap you want. I'll never believe it. I know first hand they treat women like shit. I go by actions of Muslims I know about.

• You have not answered me and I think you have not read my original question carefully before you gave your opinion. I will repeat it, I asked "How are women treated in Islam?" and not the actions of Muslims you know about.

@Rissyanne you are a 50 years old woman, twice my age today. I don't mind telling you what Islam teaches? how Islam treats women? but you won't believe me because it is all the same for you whether I tell you or do not tell you and I know why?

Earlier I told you that Islam is based on the teachings of the glorious Quran and prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is the last and final messenger of Almighty God.

in a simple language, I'd say "Islam is not what Muslims do but true Islam is what Muslims are supposed to do."

• Like a piece of shit stuck in men's shoes.

What Guys Said 5

• 1|2
  • women are treated in islam like... well I don't know what do you beat up on a daily basis? a punch bag?

ya like punch bags

• women are treated like shit in islam.. doesn't matter what kind of propaganda you post..

• it's always funny for me to see muslims trying to promote a message of peace... when not too long ago they were having a convention to see if they were still going to beat their women or not... same convention which was interferred by topless feminists that were literally kicked off the stage lmao

• @bedroomdweller lol islam is a huge fail.. i kinda feel bad when i see a muslim who is blinded by mohammad and the quran.

• Like animals

• Terribly.