Have you ever been turned on by a voice?

Even when that voice isn't saying anything remotely dirty, sexual, or full of innuendos.

Because lawd have mercy I just heard someone's voice for the first time and while we were talking it was insanely comforting but also turned me on sooo much.

didn't think that was possible.

2|0
13|32

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely. I tend to like guys who are not from this country. I don't know why but that is a pattern of mine. I love listening to them talk. It is intriguing and eventually it becomes something I am attracted to. For example, when one of these guys (or any guy I like) sends me a voicemail, I listen to it over and over again.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 31

• I don't know if a womans voice alone turned me on lol. I have had women say my voice is very deep and they like it, especially in a relationship. But in my head my voice is high pitch so I'm conflicted on that one lol.

I suppose I have heard accents that were really hot. I can't remember which ones though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really turned on. But some female voices give me some measure of peace, for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • @margarida went slightly insane when she heard my voice for the first time :P

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

You have an awesome accent!
      I imagine margarida got all cucoo crazy

• 1mo

@mikemx55 More so than usual, yes :P

• 1mo

@mikemx55 Now, now boys! It's unfair to discuss my craziness without me here to vouch for it!

But I totally went cucu crazy for it, Levin's fault for having a voice like that!

• Yeah, but it usually only happens if they have an accent.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a very auditive person so naturally a nice voice by a person can turn me on. Though it is pretty rare.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah women are different in that department. i never really got it I mean I can't speak on every guy's behalf but fore me it literately does nothing, but a woman with a really deep voice can be a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • A voice has never really dont hat on its own for me.
    @this_is_my_username how bout you :o

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes! The girl on the phone when I called the French consulate in L. A.

In fact a lot of girls with French accents do that to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm maybe not a turn on... But I felt the desire to here more of it

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup once pr twice ^^ some people just have that effect with the way they sound.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah there's a chick in my class who i thought was cute but when I heard her voice it literally swept me off my feet and made me melt i was like wtf is this even possible for a girl to have a voice that sweet

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, many times. It can be quite misleading every now and then.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I have in a way

0|0
    0|0
  • That's how I met my current girlfriend. First of all, I heard her voice and it was amazing!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah
    In the 8th grade

This girls voice was so soft.. The type of voice that would put you to sleep it was innocent and seductive at the same time
    I would just hope that she'd speak out loud just so i could hear it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes many times

0|0
    0|0
  • Had a random operator at USAA once that the sexiest accent. Combined with her eloquence it made the perfect storm. I found myself wondering she would look like on a date to nice restaurant.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have. If a woman has a raspy voice I'm instantly turned on.

0|0
    0|0
  • lmao. no

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but her voice alone wasn't what turned me on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, some woman have very sexy voices

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmmm never turned on but I do enjoy a very sexy voice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn u perv..

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah British accents

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really turned on, but some girls have indeed sexy voices

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely yes!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I held the door open for this girl and when she said thank you I got a boner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ride his cock

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• Yeah.. a guys voice can do a lot.. just go so weak in the knees have no idea what Im talking about, smart to flustered in 0.5 seconds 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes..
    Muslim husband in Egypt. Best from any Rest.
    Good luck and Great question, @teawrecks. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, haha. Its hella weird but sometimes a guy's voice can do things to a girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

He was all "ima call you every day."

Uh please 😍

• 1mo

I be like "Oh we don't even need to get off the phone honey" LMFAO

• 1mo

😂😂 yesss just narrate your life for me as you do things thanks

• i have fell for many mens voices!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, especially deep voices on someone you don't expect to have a deep voice. So when you hear him speak it's like "holy shit keep talking 😍😍😍"

Did this guy have a deep voice? Or a cool accent?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

It was deep and kind of raspy because he works at a haunted house so he'd been yelling. Plus it also sounded sleepy, which makes sense 'cause it was like 12 - 1am his time when we talked.

It was incredibly soothing and intoxicating.

• Show All
    • 1mo

It's kinda weird! But at the same time I think I understand lol

• 17d

One of my uncles has a voice that doesn't match his appearance at all. He looks somewhat like a slightly lankier Brian Cranston with black hair, but his voice is so frikin' deep that he sounds like a talking mountain. that took anti-heium.

• hah yes :P

0|1
    0|0
  • My bfs voice does it all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • was it a guy? and was his voice deep?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! A person's voice is so powerful.
    A voice can stop me in my tracks, look around to see who is attached to the voice.

0|0
    0|0
  • most definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it has happened to me before.

0|0
    0|0