Have you ever been turned on by a voice?

Even when that voice isn't saying anything remotely dirty, sexual, or full of innuendos.

Because lawd have mercy I just heard someone's voice for the first time and while we were talking it was insanely comforting but also turned me on sooo much.

didn't think that was possible.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely. I tend to like guys who are not from this country. I don't know why but that is a pattern of mine. I love listening to them talk. It is intriguing and eventually it becomes something I am attracted to. For example, when one of these guys (or any guy I like) sends me a voicemail, I listen to it over and over again.

What Guys Said 31

• I don't know if a womans voice alone turned me on lol. I have had women say my voice is very deep and they like it, especially in a relationship. But in my head my voice is high pitch so I'm conflicted on that one lol.

I suppose I have heard accents that were really hot. I can't remember which ones though.

• Not really turned on. But some female voices give me some measure of peace, for some reason.

• @margarida went slightly insane when she heard my voice for the first time :P

You have an awesome accent!
      I imagine margarida got all cucoo crazy

@mikemx55 More so than usual, yes :P

@mikemx55 Now, now boys! It's unfair to discuss my craziness without me here to vouch for it!

But I totally went cucu crazy for it, Levin's fault for having a voice like that!

• Yeah, but it usually only happens if they have an accent.

• I am a very auditive person so naturally a nice voice by a person can turn me on. Though it is pretty rare.

• Yeah women are different in that department. i never really got it I mean I can't speak on every guy's behalf but fore me it literately does nothing, but a woman with a really deep voice can be a deal breaker.

• A voice has never really dont hat on its own for me.
    @this_is_my_username how bout you :o

• Yes! The girl on the phone when I called the French consulate in L. A.

In fact a lot of girls with French accents do that to me.

• Hmm maybe not a turn on... But I felt the desire to here more of it

• Yup once pr twice ^^ some people just have that effect with the way they sound.

• nope

• yeah there's a chick in my class who i thought was cute but when I heard her voice it literally swept me off my feet and made me melt i was like wtf is this even possible for a girl to have a voice that sweet

• Yes, many times. It can be quite misleading every now and then.

• yes I have in a way

• That's how I met my current girlfriend. First of all, I heard her voice and it was amazing!

• Yeah
    In the 8th grade

This girls voice was so soft.. The type of voice that would put you to sleep it was innocent and seductive at the same time
    I would just hope that she'd speak out loud just so i could hear it

• Yes many times

• Had a random operator at USAA once that the sexiest accent. Combined with her eloquence it made the perfect storm. I found myself wondering she would look like on a date to nice restaurant.

• I have. If a woman has a raspy voice I'm instantly turned on.

• lmao. no

• Yeah but her voice alone wasn't what turned me on.

• Yes, some woman have very sexy voices

• Mmmm never turned on but I do enjoy a very sexy voice.

• Damn u perv..

• No...

• Yeah British accents

• Not really turned on, but some girls have indeed sexy voices

• Absolutely yes!!

• I held the door open for this girl and when she said thank you I got a boner.

• Ride his cock

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 12

• Yeah.. a guys voice can do a lot.. just go so weak in the knees have no idea what Im talking about, smart to flustered in 0.5 seconds 😂😂

• Yes..
    Muslim husband in Egypt. Best from any Rest.
    Good luck and Great question, @teawrecks. xx

• Yes, haha. Its hella weird but sometimes a guy's voice can do things to a girl.

He was all "ima call you every day."

Uh please 😍

I be like "Oh we don't even need to get off the phone honey" LMFAO

😂😂 yesss just narrate your life for me as you do things thanks

• i have fell for many mens voices!

• Yes, especially deep voices on someone you don't expect to have a deep voice. So when you hear him speak it's like "holy shit keep talking 😍😍😍"

Did this guy have a deep voice? Or a cool accent?

It was deep and kind of raspy because he works at a haunted house so he'd been yelling. Plus it also sounded sleepy, which makes sense 'cause it was like 12 - 1am his time when we talked.

It was incredibly soothing and intoxicating.

It's kinda weird! But at the same time I think I understand lol

• 17d

One of my uncles has a voice that doesn't match his appearance at all. He looks somewhat like a slightly lankier Brian Cranston with black hair, but his voice is so frikin' deep that he sounds like a talking mountain. that took anti-heium.

• hah yes :P

• My bfs voice does it all the time.

• was it a guy? and was his voice deep?

• Hell yeah lol

• Absolutely! A person's voice is so powerful.
    A voice can stop me in my tracks, look around to see who is attached to the voice.

• most definitely

• Yes, it has happened to me before.