What do you usually do for your birthday?

Do you have any traditions?
Its my birthday today. Looking for ideas.

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Happy Birthday! I usually go out for drinks with my friends at a club or lounge. I've also had birthday parties at my house, visit aquariums, went to the movie theatre, went to Times Square, seen a play on Broadway etc. I've done a variety of things for my bday. Hope u enjoy ur special day & live to see many more healthy & happy bdays😎

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Im always going to the theater with my friends to watch a blockbuster movie. Lots of laughing involved😆

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• nothing, normal days

I do wanted to just go on a long drive though

you can go do what you like
    arcade, w/e

0|1
    0|0
  • First of all, Happy Birthday!, secondly, i sometimes invite some friends to my house and make a birthday party including dancing, gossiping, of course a cake and some other food or i go watch a movie i've been dying to watch and eat some meal i've always liked and enjoy my company 😄

0|1
    0|0
  • Happy Birthday! I usually just have dinner/cake with my family. Nothing too major but I enjoy it. You could try doing something crazy like skydiving or bungee jumping

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Oh, no.
      Too scared.

Haha

• Show All
    • 1mo

I'm trying to understand Why people would do it. It's pretty popular from what I read. Just an excuse to strip down?

• 1mo

Haha you never know, it's a good possibility lol

• I rarely celebrate it, but at least we eat noodle.
    Happy birthday to you!

0|1
    0|0
  • Go out to dinner or drinks with your friends

0|1
    0|0
  • Happy birthday! I usually go out to dinner with my parents and best friend.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Everyone is usually busy, enjoy your day, treat yourself. Go out for brekfast alone, and chill

0|0
    0|0