Donald Trump grope victims PROVED FALSE one by one, what do you think?

Donald Trump team has been digging up each of the "supposed" grope victims and have found them, not only to be liars, but a lot of them having ties with the Clinton Campaign.

Donald Trump grope victims PROVED FALSE one by one, what do you think?

What is sickening is MSM outlets have published these stories without any sort of fact checking. Don't you find this worrisome? What so you think of this?

Updates:
1mo This election is rigged beyond words. Worst is Hillary DID gain lots of female voters because these lies were spread. It's sad America, very sad...
1mo People should get the word out there...

1|0
7|15

Most Helpful Girl

• Never doubted that of course they would be lying they're paid a lot of money to make trump look bad.

5|5
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The Hillary campaing, the Democrat party, and the media were always going to do this. They planned this crap months ago and waited until the month before the election to put their plan into action. They always try to destroy a Republican candidate with smears. Especially one who threatens the political/media establishment like Trump does. As we've learned from the Wikileaks revelations, Hillary and her campaign and the media are completely corrupt and will stoop to anything.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• All I see is a bunch of shitty screenshots that came from who knows where and MS Paint quality photo manipulation.

2|0
    0|2
    • 1mo

The alledge "victim", ie the lying cunt made the awful mistake of sending those e-mails beforehand. The "out of nowehere" screenshots were shared by Rhona Graff herself. I shared the links to someone else, and also, you can look them up yourself. These "ms paint" quality shots are pretty much everywhere right now, and they are official mind you. Hillary is sinking her own ship (even though it helped her gaining votes) because she's leaving a lot of dirty trails herself for the third debate, other than the ongoing wikileaks that are incriminating her to hell come.

• 1mo

Here a protip: Next time you see an old lady not capitalizing pronouns, it wasn't written by an old lady ;) www.snopes.com/.../

You also need much MUCH better sources.

• Didn't believe it from the beginning

4|3
    0|0
  • This doesn't surprise me. But the liberal media won't cover this.

1|4
    0|0
  • Can you provide links. (seriously)

1|1
    0|1
    • 1mo

What for? Rhona Graff exposed this lying cunt to the world. She shared the e-mail conversations with her.
      But anyways, here's one: www.inquisitr.com/.../

• Show All
    • 1mo

No, because links to reputable sites are important

when ever you hear that
      it means she is not that smart

• 1mo

@skeptic002 Oh boohoo, a level 2 troll called me "not that smart" grow up

• It's a dirty battlefield, but now people can see it, unlike before... let's just hope American citizens realize they need to change the system before it's to late.

0|1
    0|0
  • Even before everyone's tongues got wagging, I never believed a word of it.
    it was just too convenient and cozy right after this locker room lingo. It's a Clinton Con in back of it.
    Believe me, these "victims" would never be his type, now or 30 years ago. haha

2|2
    1|0
    • 1mo

haha Miss Leeds looks like Clinton's sister.

• Show All
    • 1mo

@VSVixen more hugs!
      I am watching this now where they just came out with anew one, where some other "Victim" says he made a pass during a vacation at her parent's. haha Poppycock is what they got!

• 1mo

@VSVixen x

What Guys Said 14

• I found it interesting that the woman that was supposedly distraught about being groped by Donald trump waited 35 years and 3 weeks before his election to report it

1|2
    0|0
  • Alex Jones and a lot of us already predicted that Hillary would do this about a year ago so this is nothing new to us.

0|3
    0|0
  • Who cares? - Once Trump loses is the important thing.

2|1
    0|1
    • 1mo

It's pretty interesting how you want to portray a peaceful image around gag, and to "respect anyone no matter what". But when it comes to morals and the truth is put in your face, you seem to accept lies, deceit and bullshit and call it a day, as long as it works in your favor, right? You couldn't represent the liberal mentality any more.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Rudy wants Trump's babies and still said nothing.

• 1mo

Lets hope this info gets to theirs. Hell, Trump just published the e-mails on his Twitter, of the so called grope victim so lets hope he also reveals them in his third debate. It'll get ugly for the liberals I tell you that.

• Well, this is interesting 🤔

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Certainly. Yet no word to be heard about it from Democrats or mainstream media.

• Not surprised in the slightest. Theyll find something else to talk shit about him

3|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

lol!! Maybe not. It seems more smelly fish to fry about Obamie and Con and More "E-Nail" coverups. YIKES!! xx

• Of course it is. We could of told you that before

People get fooled easily

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Check out this link. They are first blaming russia for something they have no proof for and now they are trying to back trump into a corner

www.google.ca/.../idUSKBN12G0PO?client=safari

• Show All
    • 1mo

The site you linked is American. But that does not mean that normal mainstream Americans read it or are even familiar with it. And other countries around the world are familiar with this kind of thing happening there, so I imagine they are watching it but not too excited. Countries near Russia would be the most worried.

One thing that is often ignored is that the greatest threats of nuclear warheads is on missile, not plane carried bombs. And the closest enemy missiles to any country are usually those on submarines. And the US has the most powerful nuclear submarine fleet. Both nuclear powered, meaning they can stay submerged and hidden indefinitely, and carrying nuclear warheads. So Putin would have to be even crazier than he seems to push to nuclear war. I think he is just trying to control his country with fear.

• 1mo

@Red_Arrow awesome, yes that's defiantly a plausible theory

Take a look at that other link I tagged you in... the video. There is too much surfacing the web from all different angles. Now the the wikileaks situation

something seems afoot

• i never believed it from the jump.. it was all a smear tactic done by killary and her crooked campaign

1|1
    0|0
  • With power comes corruption. Ask yourself, why do these people really want the role of president instead of spending time with their families or just to make money?

Im not a fan of either, but if Trump had been in power/partner had been in power over many years, you would be hearing a lot worse stories than an email account which shouldn't be used.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

But he didn't. Actually, Trump has been asked many timws before of he ever wanted to be president, going back to the 80's even. And his response has always been maybe, I don't know, or not now. He's always been more focused as a business man. And he has admitted he would be earning more money focusing on his own business than being President. Maybe instead of retiring altogether and leaving Ivanka in charge he finally is taking a shot at being a presidential candidate, why not? He has no businesses in Russia, nor he wants to go to war and he has no interest whatsoever in partnering with Saudi Arabia, just as Hillary already did. So the to wonder at this point is who's the most dangerous one to be in that position? Hillary supported the war in Iraq, and she already threatened Russia for something that she has no evidence of whatsoever. Trump could be a monkey for all I care, and he couldn't be any stupider than that corrupt fear mongering lying bitch.

• 1mo

Well, he turned it down previously as you said.. but something made him now take it up.. what opportunity has he seen? he's got a lot of business interests so I am suspicous. Like the time he was asked a few months back 'what about the oil in the middle east' and he responded 'i'd get the big oil companies in (then named a few)' So he basically thinks the oil is there for the taking by the US. They say there's a bit of money in oil...

Anyway, im not a fan of either, but im not silly enough to think an astute businessman is not pursuing it with a commercial interest.

• I never believed them in the first place.

2|1
    0|0
  • Hillary media machine at work

1|2
    0|0
  • Links seriously

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't doubt it, I'm just surprised there wasn't more.

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter. he's lost already. fuck him.

2|0
    1|4
    • 1mo

NOW it doesn't matter for the leftists... may people look at this comment and see the double morale you people have. It's sickening and the moment Hillary gets elected the country will face its impending doom. Oh well, time to start packing...

• Show All
    • 1mo

@TripleAce bow before your queen.

republicbuzz.com/.../64084_Hillary-Queen.jpg

• 1mo

first thank russia then maybe

• Most rape accusations are false so it's not surprising at all...

LET NOT THE TESTIMONY OF WOMEN BE ADMITTED!!

1|1
    5|0