Help me this is serious... How do I deal with my boyfriend is mother?

She is staying with us for another week and i can't handle her anymore. She gets so angry whenever her son flirt with me, kiss me. Before a couple days i wanted us to have a family breakfast and she said she will join us but when my boyfriend came and kiss me and we were laughing in the kitchen she went to her room and told us that she'll eat her breakfast outside!! When my boyfriend was outside i wanted to talk to her but she said that she hate me and that'll never change, i said why? She said because you're a slut and missing with my son's head. She started a fight with me and my boyfriend came and tried to talk some sense to her but when he told her that i'm three months pregnant she wanted to burn us alive. She was screaming and yelling "we don't need her baby and you better get rid of it" her son told her it's his baby too and we won't get rid of it, she was so angry and went to her room and locked the door.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her to grow up and act like a mature person. The reasons for her to get angry and hate you are pretty lame. (If its a western society)
    "No girl is good enough for my prince" yeah some mom have it in extreme.

Most Helpful Girl

• How long did you guys date for?

2 years And he used to tell me all kinds of stories about her but in real she's worse and i don't get why she's acting like this.

She sounds like someone who is very protective answer jealous that you have her son now. Probably feels that you can't be the better woman in his life or something weird like that. I've always seen it that no woman can replace a man's mother; it just means he has another woman that is very important to him for different reasons. It's like trying to compare apples to oranges. Just stay out of her way, and respect her as much as you can tolerate. When you feel like you'll lose your mind, stay away from her. You gotta pick and choose your battles, and honey this is not a battle you need to be dealing with. Your boyfriend should be dealing with his mother and keeping the peace; it's not your responsibility.

Protective AND jealous **** sorry typo.

What Guys Said 2

• It's up to your boyfriend to handle his mother. He may have to tell her to just get out.
    You can gain nothing by confronting her.

I just wanted her to respect me like i do with her because she's in our house.

If you demand her respect it will fall on deaf ears. You can only hope that she will respect you when her son demands that she do so. If she continues to unleash her inner bitch on you, she risks losing contact with her son and her grandchild.

• Make sure you keep your child away from Crazy Nana.

What Girls Said 4

• Hang in there Here, Dear. Bite the Bad bullet until she packs up and Ships out.
    She is jealous that she Can't have Sonny all to herself. No matter Who it Would be, No one, hun, will EVER be Good enough for Mommy Dearest.
    However, your Case reminds me of a Same Scenario, where Mom was Getting to go but she Never got the Chance to walk out that door. Her daughter in-law said "I can't handle her anymore," and took a hammer and Bludgeoned her to Death, as she Took her Shower, her Last and final Hour Of... Never being Able to Say One more Evil Word.
    Good luck and Talk to Hubby about No more Visits for awhile. xx

Thank you and i will do my best.

I know you will and with no violence, I can tell. xxoo

• She sounds mentally ill. Your boyfriend should deal with her, not you. Is there a possibility for you to remove yourself from the equation for the rest of your week? Can you stay with your parents, for instance? Or a friend? And let him deal with it since clearly she isn't capable of talking to you without losing her shit.

I have few friends but you know i won't feel comfortable like in my house

Personally I'd feel more comfortable at someone else's place, compared to at my own place where my boyfriend's mother is acting insane and screaming at me. But then again that's just me.

• She isn't normal. Don't care her. You should talk this with your boyfriend. Don't be sad, you shold be strong.

• Bloody well tell the bitch that whilst she is living/staying under your roof, she will abide by your rules and requests.
    Also tell her that if she doesn't like it, then she knows what she can do.