Weed or alcohol which one and why?

Weed or alcohol which one and why?Do you prefer weed or alcohol and why, also which one is better and has more benefits in your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• Weed !! Alcohol is a killer , I have seen the damage ( lost 2 friends , including my late best friend to alcohol ) both direct & indirect alcohol has & still does cause. Stoned people are not aggressive & confrontational like a lot of pissed up people are , I'm former door staff , so seen it all. Also years back I used to go to rave / trance & hard house clubs , lack of alcohol was a plus atmosphere wise , OK most people were on E or other stimulants , which helped the good vibe too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Alcohol for sure. Living in a country where weed has been legal since forever and even twelve year olds can get their hands on it, I know it makes people lazy and generally leaves them taking money from the government because they're too stupid to even study or work.

Alcohol hasn't done any harm exvept for brain damage, liver damage. I feel like alcohol won't be as addicting. I can drink weekly or monthly, it doesn't matter. People that smoke often HAVE to smoke and often once a day at least.

What Guys Said 21

• I don't like any kind of smoking. So alcohol in moderation would be my preference.

• I think people who drink are nuts or tend to have that outrageous behavior. Stoners are more mellow and have higher standards. Weed over alcohol for sure.

• Both of them are dangerous in higher amounts. It's scientifically proven that weed has benefits for cancer treatment. Weed is legal in very few countries. Alcohol everywhere (except Muslim countries). Weed has far more options of consumption. (milk, baking cakes, tea, smoking, etc etc.

• I'll pass on both. I don't need recreational drugs. My life has a little more substance than that brah.

• Both of them are unpredictable. Alcohol is legal, weed isn't.

• Alcohol! It's legal and provides a much better night if consumed properly. Weed is just weed.. I used to be not only a pothead but a fuckin pothead! It's the gateway drug to munchies and doob cruises lol

• How about none of them?

• Weed, because naturally it has far more benefits than alcohol. As long as it's not laced with anything, marijuana is very beneficial health-wise, among other reasons.

• Neither. Ever. 😐
    Social drinking seems popular with girls,(Or at least ones on dating sites), so I just may try it so she feels less awkward, but super small amounts if any.

• Get extremely stoned then drink a 6 pack of beers or 375ml of hard liquor. If I had to choose, I'd go with alcohol since weed alone won't get me intoxicated like alcohol does.

• I'll take the weed. Alcohol and my stomach do not get along and I never liked the taste.

• None, it's more fun being healthy, i can have fun and do crazy stuff without alcohol or weed, both are over rated.

• Weed for sure. It's cheaper, hits you faster, makes you happier and less addicting.

Um, weed is not cheaper..

@jman46241 it is here. Not even close lol. Especially in a vape, you can get 5 or 6 people stoned for 10 bucks. It would cost at least that for me to get drunk by myself.

• Weed for sure there are no harmful affects with weed with alcohol there are. I have used both like many others but I do definitely prefer to have weed.

• I partake in neither and I see pros and cons to both.

• Nothing which can make me weak.

• I have more fun drinking

• i do neither of them. theyre both bad

• Neither in general. I drink beer once in a while with my friends but virtually never on my own. Not in to wine, or hard liquor, although I heard mixed drinks are good but never drank any of them.

• Eeww both are disgusting

• I drink a little more than I should. It kind of slows me down the next day when I do drink the evening before. I have never tried weed, but if they do legalize it in my state with this year's election, I will probably try it. I will NOT smoke it. LOL... I don't know what kind of hangover it has the next day as I have no experience with it. But really its better to avoid intoxicants or use them only occasionally.

What Girls Said 7

• Alcohol. Weed doesn't keep me immune to cold when Im going out on my night outs, neither does it work as a painkiller for my feet when Im wearing heels like alcohol does. Anddd alcohol can also delude you into feeling that a super shitty nightclub is super good lol.
    media.giphy.com/media/lA3Ph4YyCQocU/giphy.gif

• I'm going to say neither because I love my brain cells.

• Alcohol in moderation has heath benefits. Weed for some ailments and diseases has some benefits. Neither will benefit you if you are just looking to get high or drunk. without the understanding of "moderation"
    Both will harm you. Especially if you are under 21 and deciding to choose one.

• Alcohol

• I'd rather drink

• Alcohol, weed is eg

• WEED!!!