Where Are You At In Your Life Right Now?

Where Are You At In Your Life Right Now?I mean just summarize the last few years. Have you left a bad place to find a better place or worse place? Is there one major lesson you've learned? Are you Happy, Sad or just Meh about your life?

In example: I'm kinda Meh about my life right now. I'm used to the routine of it but I'm not a fan of it. I didn't land here out of design but rather accidentally. I've learned that Happiness comes at a cost. The more you have of it the greater the fall from it. I've lost someone and it will never be fair to me. So I'm stuck in the mud for now after the fall. I'm on my feet and moving again just a lot slower. I hope everyone else is doing better.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorta on the same boat, kind of blah at the moment. I know what you mean, happiness is over estimated... I finally achieved all that I needed and want but I'm empty and feeling disconnected with what I'm doing. More importantly, I'm horrifically alone and feel like I'm having an identity crisis...

However on the plus side, these past few years have taught me to give compassionately, love endlessly, forgive, self awareness and mindfulness increased (think that's also a reason of my misery)

I'm feeling much more of myself and everyone around me that it's overwhelmimg. This includes the bullshit , I'm just fed up

Now I'm just in the phase of remapping and reinventing my life to align my values and beliefs..
    On a day to day level I'm happily numb

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe I am about to enter a new area of my life, I suggest this because I have now been working a career with the Department of Veterans Affairs, recently I accepted a job with the Veterans Benefits Administration, which will allow me to move ahead with my career. Additionally I have completed my second Masters degree, an MBA of Project Management. It is my hope to be promoted into a position which will allow some growth, and will also allow me to help address some of the student debt I have accrued through pursuing my education. Additionally I have changed some of my views on my career and have shifted from being a victim and being more proactive with my career. Some of my ideas might work, some may not, either way I won't quit until I reach my goals.

What Girls Said 10

• Where I am is not where I want to be. I accepted a job that I thought would be a solid career move but everything promised (raise, advancement opportunities, etc.). I treated the love of my life to a birthday dinner before his birthday failing to treat him on his actual bday (he paid for dinner for the both of us). Now he won't speak to me. He says he's had the worst birthdays with me, that it's never about him and that he's not my "punk". Not sure what that means. We were making plans for the future and he disregarded my 4 are birthday dinner & gift as if I fried him an egg on a sidewalk. so at this moment, I am not where I would like to be. I thought I'd have a great career opportunity with my Econ degree and have the chance to be with who I thought was the love of my life. Everyday's a struggle.

• I'm in a pretty happy place that will startlingly soon require me to make very big life decisions. And those decisions will affect me many years down the road. The possibilities are endless but have such huge repercussions. Aka, I'm about to graduate college.

• Comfortable and Contented, @! pervertedjester.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

I am so sorry for your loss but this is life. Perhaps God has someone better for you. xx

Thanks for the Like, hun. xx

• At this point, I feel quite satisfied with my life. Everything is on schedule and things are quite smoothly flow. I have family and friends and believing in myself. If I want to change something, that would be if I was working harder and not wasting a bounch of time. However I am not too regretful, I will try to improve them.

• alright... finally got a somewhat stable love life but school classes stress me out and I'm not as bad as i thought i was gonna do in chemistry

• Im where i want to be where things are gradually coming together. .

• I'm SOOOO much better now than even a year ago. My god. I went from 😖 To 😄

• just meh, boring, stuck in this never ending routine.

• im stuck at gag...

• Not where I wanna be!

What Guys Said 11

• I was in a rough spot but coming out of it - I am on a plateau at the moment waiting for the next cycle of my life to begin whether it will be an up or down, who knows.

• Im gonna be 40 in 2 months. Am I happy about it, no. Took me 20 years to struggle for what I wanted and I need to struggle another 20 to make sure the past 20 years of hard work pays off

• i used to be meh, and totally a given up person in my life, because i've been through a lot in my life, but not anymore, im getting out of that cage, im gonna break all the wall around me, and im gonna work on my dreams now

• This year (2016) is like one of the worst years i've been through and I'm still in it. I'm studying in my college, got fired because my boss hated me right in January and until now I couldn't get a job.

• I have a job and my own place, BUT it's not on my ideal shift (3rd shift) and I don't have love at the moment.

• 0|2
  • Square minus 50

• dazed and confused for so long its not true

• New jersey

• no since it's not the same, and you dont know what makes you happy haha.