Why are so many people in all walks of Life obsessed with trying to 'big note' when it is the 'small things' that really matter?

Most Helpful Girl

• you mean as in get the whole package, without all the struggle to get there? or are you referring to the idiots chasing status symbols?

in anything

Take a relationship, the fool who tries to impress with expensive gifts but forgets to tell his significant other what they really mean

work- the fool who tries to get big deals but never turns up to work on time

All about 'poor me' these days rather than putting your hand up and admitting you messed up

yes. if i ever acted that way, i would be ashamed to call myself a person.

Most Helpful Guy

• Media, media, media. The media today tells its viewers and readers how to think, dress, what to eat, who to vote for, how to have sex, who to have as friends and who to avoid, and the list goes on and on and on.

I no longer read any major news publications including things like CNN, MSNBC, FOX, etc. Have not watched a news program on TV in years. Honest journalism is gone and now replaced with liberal-biased agenda that is so obvious I often wonder why people pay any attention to it. it is all a bunch of deception, lies and agenda bullshit.

For example, here are the names of three people who committed a felony by mishandling or stealing classified government documents:
    David Patraeus. Resigned in disgrace. Fined $100,000.
    Edward Snowden. Wanted for treason. Living in exile.
    Hillary Clinton. Democratic nominee for president.

Then there is the fact that FBI Director James Comey sent Marth Stewart to prison in 2004 for telling one lie. FBI Director James Comey is the same person who refuses to bring charges up against Hillary Clinton for her crimes and let her walk free.

Tell me again this election is not rigged...

We are constantly being manipulated to think, say and do what they want. This is why we are being conditioned to desire the big rather than the small. The big keeps us in debt for most all our lives and working as slaves hoping to get out of debt. Think about it.

What Girls Said 3

• Dont know why..

those are only things of the world.. material , not of spirit.

Oh well.. their life..

take manners, who says please and thank you these days, those who do really stand out

or another one- 'selfies'- all about look at me look at me... rather than just living life in an assured contrite manner

yea.. i take approximately a whole hair before i take another pic. ...

• Yeah, the small things are more important. I guess most people don't know what they have until they lose it.

• I'm not sure what you mean by "big note" ?

What Guys Said 9

• Never heard that expression "Big Note" before, so true what you say - I suppose bottom line is it depends what you view to be the big and small things in your life.

• "That's what she said"

• Good question bud, and great point. I see you've taken your shit off again 😟. Anyway, it comes with maturity or some event that changes perspective. It has for me, and makes you wonder why you didn't realize sooner. But better late than never. Please: 👕. This is a classy joint with a lot of cool broads.

• Who knows *shrugs*

• Yup it's not about the big picture it's about all the little moments that take your breath away that add up to a good finish, the adventure there is more enjoyable then the destination

• Because the small things really don't matter. Sometimes there are big things disguise as small things. Wisdom is the ability to tell the differences.

• Big Note? What, is that what they're calling the US live action Death Note now?

• Could be that their order of priorities are messed uo

• Love me those notez that am big