I JUST FOUND OUT DUE TO A CLERICAL ERROR I DIDN'T FREAKING EARN A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA F&% MY LIFE (RANT)?

I went to a private school. They were supposed to coordinate with my school district and there was a miscommunication. I got a 'certificate of completion' instead of a high school diploma.
Seriously. I'm a college student. What happens when I go for my graduate studies.
FUCK EVERYTHING, Fuck the school system administrators, Fuck this state, fuck this town, and lastly Fuck me.

1mo This means I LIED on my college application, I said I had a diploma. I got in due to having a diploma. My college is functioning under the assumption I have a diploma.
That is literally an academic offense. I could be kicked out.
Fuck
1mo Can anyone give me A SINGLE reason I shouldn't rob a bank and flee to Central America at this point

Most Helpful Girl

• What? How can that even happen. And did you not reach it because of your grades or simply not because of an error in their system? If the latter is the case you can always still talk to them and get it now, they should have saved your files/records.

The latter, It was a miscommunication and I got the wrong thing.
      Why do I even bother if I'm not allowed to do anything right

Just contact them about this, seriously they have to solve this issue for you

Most Helpful Guy

• You completed high school, right?

Then go to that high school and tell them to back you up if the college finds out. It's their fuckin fault

College wouldn't ruin your life just because of a clerical error.

Or if it does, start talking about it. Get a bunch of citizens pissed off about it. If the movement gets big enough, they'll just give u a diploma

What Girls Said 14

• My close friend had that issue a few years ago back in 2012. It was a mess. This was not your fault. But you should contact your last private high school, and ask them what you needed to do to get that diploma. Other wise your going to need to contact a lawyer to have this investigated, because the last resort is getting a GED. Get through it, pass and then go back to college. It is not the end of the world. If you passed your classes, got 44 credits, passed ALL OF your REGENTS exam's with a 65+ points in grading, there should be no reason as to why you don't have that diploma. You shouldn't have to have a certificate. But that Diploma and your transcript papers with your final permeant transcript with all of your grades, classes and regent exams you took.

• Wow, is there not a way your high school could fix your record to show that you did in fact graduate from there. They should have a record of courses that you took. And if those courses meet the requirements for graduation, then you should be given your diploma.

I don't think it's fair that you should be punished due to a clerical mistake on their part.

• It's their fault, I'm sure if you contact someone high in administration, they can fix the issue for you. They are responsible for the mistake after all, they should be held accountable.

• Sue them. They have to give you your diploma if you finished the diploma course requirements.

This ^^^

Lawyer up asker

Message me. I have a lot of education connections and some lawyer friends. Perks of being a teacher, but I can ask them how you should about this.

• Then go over to that school and start snapping to get shit done if not take to the newspapers to show how ridiculous this school is if they refuse to do anything. If they get bad publicity then they start doing shit.

• Are you not able to make the miscommunication clear?

• I have no idea what you should do about it but that is messed up.

• Why don't you see if they can fix it?

• Get a hold of yourself, jeez. Get a lawyer and get the error fixed.

• You're screwed!

I know its to the point where Right now I'm contemplating robbing a bank and taking a boat to Central America

Lmao chill! Talk to someone at school.

• It's okay (it's really not tho) just let it all out

• Some of us be reading thinking karma is a biatch.

• Wtf kind of school makes an error like that? Go over to your old school and demand a diploma and if they won't give it to you then go to the media and let everyone know what kind of school they are! It isn't your fault its the boneheads at the school who probably dont know their asses from their elbows.

• I would think to be on the safe side, you may need to get this GED now.
    Sorry for the glitch. It seems with everything that is going on in this world, someone didn't miss a trick.

Okay, well, GED then. Start over if it comes down to it. You may have to go to another college though who is more lenient.

What Guys Said 9

• Nigga, it's a piece of paper 😂😂😂

• They can probably fix it for you. If not then make sure you have proof it was their fault (the proof could be an email they sent you) so you can point to that if you get in trouble, you could also use it to sue them if it ever came to that. I would ask a lawyer what the smart thing to do is in the cage (come clean to your college and point to the error, or get the school to discretely fix things, or sue the school).

• Is it that hard to fix the mistake?

• 1|1
  • That's insanity

• Go to the school and ask them to sort it, they'll have your results on record

• The college has to give you a chance to work it out, right?

• Go ape on them until they fix it.

• Lol sorry broo but banks don't carry much paper cash anymore, it's all electronic now,😂

Well fuck.
      Then its plan b. Murder drug dealers for the hundreds of dollars they carry