How far would you say it is to meet someone?

• 10min
  • 20min
  • 30min
  • 40min
  • 1h
  • 2h
  • 3h+

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not going to drive a half hour to meet a stranger, unless we're doing a hand-to-hand trade or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted 30 min only because I live in the sticks and it takes me about 20 mins to drive to town but if I were to meet someone in the city it'd take me about an hour and maybe 15 mins. But I wouldn't drive farther than that unless it was a family member or my best friend.

What Guys Said 2

• i would travel as far as it takes to get the girlfriend/wife of my dreams. but within my own country. i wouldn't have the ability to move that far.

• For me to consider it "local", within an hour drive. I would drive 3 hours though to meet someone.

What Girls Said 3

• Dont understand the question.

Someone is a stranger, someone new, a person I am interested in, a person in relationship or to find the love of life?

How far do I need to drive to meet that person (the distance) or how long do I willingly drive to meet that person?

Someone you're interested in\ starting to get to know, and the both the distance and willingly drive to meet the person

Then here is my reply:
      Our distance is 19 years!! (So sad I have not met the love of my life yet) The traffic here arr terrible but we are making things out to drive to each other (hopefully)
      To be able to meet him? I can find any way, dribe the longest distance if I know he is the love of my life to meet him.
      Now I am serious. If its just someone I am intersted in, not in the relationship yet, then (depends on how much interest and how well I know him but if I am interest enough) the average distance should be in a city and the visit should be in one day (include travel time, meeting him and travel back)

*travel back must be getting hone before night. Usually, must end the meeting before or in late afternoon

• Two to three hours or more.

• Like a new person?