The U. S. presidential race is pretty much over, but most trump supporters have yet to realize this. Why?

I'm sorry, but its time to bow your head to the pants suit in chief. She's crushing Trump in an average of national polls, and with the way the electoral map looks at this point, it would take a miracle for him to win. It even looks like he could loose Utah, which is friggen unbelievable. Even in her criminality, Hillary still shows her competency over Trump. The inner workings of the Clinton Foundation is like a well oiled machine compared to Trump University. And if all that wasn't bad enough, the ever growing list of sexual assault allegations pretty much has sealed the deal. I mean, one of the allegations was that Trump frequently walked into a dressing room where pageant girls were changing. Much harder to make that shit up when so many people were involved all at once, especially when even Trumps own daughter confirmed that he does that from time to time. Of course, anything bad about Trump is due to some liberal conspiracy to keep him out of the office...

Look, its very obvious that the media is on Hillary's side. They've been on her side since the primary. But against Trump, their help really wasn't required. Republicans may have legit stood a chance if they voted in someone like Rand Paul who actually has a record of telling corporate donors to fuck off, but they dropped the ball there. The fact that women support Hillary on GaG more than men is a reminder to me as to why the wisdom within the community more often comes from female users. The strangest thing I've seen people try to do though is say they're both equally as bad. No. Hillary is bad, but Trump is worse... making her the lesser of two evils. He was worse yesterday, he's worse today, and he'll be worse tomorrow. If it wasn't for his rich father, he probably would be that creepy, destitute looking uncle who sometimes stares at you just a little too long at the family Christmas party.

I'm dropping the hammer on this. Its over. I'm with her

• They haven't looked at the electoral map yet to see that the mathematical odds are are extremely against him
  • They are holding out hope for an October surprise
  • Hatred for Hillary is so high that they just don't care about the math
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like Clinton but she is far more qualified to be president. I saw a trump fan on this site who may be crazy for real. He downvoted anyone who questioned how trump would get elected and was saying trump should do three terms. Which is funny when liberals joke about Obama doing a third term, they lose their shit. Yes, it's obvious the media is on Hillarys side. I have only seen a couple ads for trump, they were basically saying make America great again over and over, no actual plan. I have seen or heard hundreds of Hillary ads. I think the hate to Hillary is a bit justified. But literally 99% of politicians have done sketchy shit. Trumps not even a politician and he has done sketchy stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah even the GOP is giving up on him and funding congressional elections to try to hold onto their majority. Hillary Clinton will win but they can still hold onto that to make her life hell.

Trump is steadily declining at this point.
    projects.fivethirtyeight.com/.../

What Girls Said 7

• Some people hate Hillary Clinton like she drowned their dog. That type of hate is not rational.

i dont like her all that much either but... she's just far more qualified than trump in almost every regard

@TuMeManques I'm not here to argue politics on the internet.

I wasn't trying to argue. I just meant that the hate might be more rational than you're saying.

• Over or not, Trump supporters will still vote, it's their right no matter what polls or maps indicate. They're standing behind their choice, not throwing their lot in with who will win.

• They actually believe him when he says the election is going to be rigged.

You need to understand that these people are seriously crazy:: www.bostonglobe.com/.../story.html

And the hatred his supporters have inspired in others is real too:: abcnews.go.com/.../north-carolina-police-gop-office-damaged-fire-graffiti-42845425

This is not your normal US election. There's something really sinister in the air.

• Hatred for Hillary is so high that they're holding out hope as they should be. You should never stay home and not vote just because it's hopeless.
    I'm from Utah as you know, and I am hoping like crazy that both Hillary and Donald lose here. I hate them both and it would be great if Utah could send a message. Also politicians almost always overlook our state and quite often abuse it which makes me sick. Bill Clinton never even visited our state, not even when he "stole" a huge chunk of land to make Grand Staircase Escalante.

its crazy to me how McMullin or w/e his name is doing so well in your state. If hillary wins there, it will be one hell of an embarrassment for the GOP. they haven't lost that state for like 10 election cycles

I've never even seen McMullin give a speech. I think he was put there by some rich donors to keep trump from winning the state

I don't buy that theory. I think he's a pretty patriotic guy and wanted to give people a moral choice to vote for.
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h2w7XC4ozC4#

• The only reason I would hang my head is the embarrassment I have over having such a vile evil woman that became president. Also in the people that elected her.

• have you looked at the polls? hillary was only up by 4% this morning. Not that far off. Maybe you need to get your facts straight

she's up 5.5% in an average of polls. You may not realize this, but there's a bit difference between being up by 5 in one poll, and being up by 5 in an average of polls. In order to reverse that, he would would have to perform a miracle within the next 2 to 3 weeks. Im sorry but he's done

even the Fox news poll has Hillary up by 8 percent lol..

i know. but miracles are possible. and I'm still optimistic that the people in america will pull their heads out of their asses

• Welp, I'm going to have to leave the country soon. 😆

What Guys Said 16

• Yeah, Bremain was a done deal, and the Conservatives in the UK were as good as done, Clinton was a shoo-in to win Wisconsin (or whatever state Sanders won by a large margin that every poll showed Clinton way ahead). And don't forget Dewey beat Truman.

Polls aren't always accurate, and wikileaks has another 35,000 or so emails to expose. The latest poll showed Clinton with a 4 point lead and the margin of error for that poll was 4 points.

But even if you are correct, that doesn't mean we just act like slaves for the next four years. We're not going to just dissappear or put duct tape over our mouths, she will either address our concerns or we will make her time in the Oval Office a living hell.

Brexit was much closer than this election is at this point, and Sanders surprise win was largely explained by the fact that independents weren't properly polled prior to the vote, and it was one of the few states during the primary which allowed independents to participate. I've played around with the electoral map, and there is no realistic scenario in which Trumps pulls out a win. He literally needs a miracle to win every single state in play. If it wasn't for the sexual assault allegations, i may have held off calling it for her, but he's pretty much dead in the water at this point. She may not be the ideal candidate, but mathematically she has a serious edge, and there's only 3 weeks left

• 23d

So... You were saying sir?

• 23d

lesson learned: never over-estimate Americas intelligence xD. Enjoy your day sir

• I think B at this stage but with early voting it makes no sense for WikiLeaks to hang on to something worse than it already has. The first dump was the worst but that was swamped by Busgate.
    A non Trump conspiracy theory could be that Assange hates Clinton so much and the Russians want to mess with things. Have Clinton win then produce a criminal document, that would f*** up everything so much.
    I think the reality is that Clinton will win, Trump is feeding the rigged theory etc.
    I feel she has to win in a landslide because he won't concede.
    Overall I think the hatred for Hillary makes most sense.

personally i dont really buy into the russian theories as there hasn't been any tangible proof of the russians being behind any of the hackings. As for Assange, i think he's in one hell of a lot of trouble once this election is over. Hillary will be out for his head.

• You don't get it. They may lose the election but they won't be going away, and their opinions won't have changed.

Their concerns will HAVE to be addressed, or else.

This.

You think we're just going to bend over and take it up the ass just because she wins? We're just as much a part of this country as anybody who votes for her and if she ignores our concerns there will be a significant political price to pay.

Probably one of the rare occasions we encourage americans to hold on to your weapons!

I totally agree. I think conservatives woke up after we somehow had Trump chosen to represent us.

• No one thought Brexit would win. And then it did, and people collectively shat themselves.

• Considering how the media is trashing trump. You'd expect hillary to be winning by a lot more. But that's not the case

Also don't you see the rallies? If you did you'd notice trump's crowd is far more substantial than Hillary's

Something is afoot and some are not seeing it. It's unfortunate

• I don't know anyone that is voting for her personally. Everyone I know that usually leans towards the democrats refuses to vote for her. They are either voting 3rd party or not voting for a presidential candidate this year. That's the what I see in Florida for the most part, a bit in NY (even though that's kind of a free state for her), and out in Washington...

the issue is that you can't really go by what you see in your inner circle. You know how many people said the same thing during the primary between hillary and sanders? Pretty much everyones friend was voting for sanders, but she still won because the electorate is made up of more people than just millenials and anti-establishment types.

Oh I know many people in my circle here in Utah, some fairly conservative people who are actually supporting her

@TuMeManques Utah is a pretty solid red state... I don't see that happening. I was just giving my impression of the most important swing state...

• Probably because Election Day is in November not October

• Probably because it's not over. He can still win.

• Trump is 4 points behind Hillary, so what are ya on about?

We won't know anyway until after the election.

• There's that group of Republicans who think that G. O. P. stands for "Grab Our Pussies".

• Dewey defeats Truman

• Ah the white house. People think it really matters who occupies that house. It doesn't. International corporations and criminals run the world.

• Only rednecks and hillbillies are voting for Donald Duck

• If you need to vote for the lesser or two evils your country is fucked regardless.

• Those polls aren't even an accurate representation of the voter populace.

• ... is now the time that I can come out of my hole as a Hillary supporter?