Can you show me how mad you are just get mad let all your anger out and just flip out c'mon just rant?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll play.. you my s/o..(I'm annoyed right now anyway).. here goes.. so, what did you say you were doing last night? it's just funny bc you said you had your son and Calvin was coming over.. you said u were drinking with Calvin all night but u don't drink in front of your son? So u have your son or not?, and I find it hard to believe Calvin would be posting selfies at 1am if he was drunk with you. now it's almost 7pm the next day and you haven't called or texted me back all day. Drinking? you mean getting high. something fuckin funny is going on. screw you, I'm not calling you or texting you the rest of the night and I'm turning my phone off. Hope you had fun last night and all day today, whatever the fuck your doing...

Most Helpful Guy

• FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!

That's better lol

What Girls Said 15

• Like the mafia say, " never display your anger in public,.. get even in silence , not fits of anger in public 😝

• I'm sorry I met you - wasted time into being with you. I'm sorry it took me so long to realize what an ass you are. I never thought you would really take your anger out on me, but you did & for that I think you're pathetic & hopeless! I'm glad it's over. ✌

How was that? 😆
    True story by the way.

• I'm not mad about much... haha, something kinda crazy happened, so, I'm in more of a weird mood.

• Can't find my vibrator.

• I can't get mad all of a sudden unless something causes it.

Yeah maybe I am just in a serious of bad moods lately I've just been really easily agitated its usually cause of school I just don't have patience its one of my biggest flaws.

• Its sickening how some people are just so f*cng stupid. And the poor people can never get ahead. plus all the rich people have it sooooooo easy and treat poor people like crap. some rich people just piss me off soo much... some don't value poor people at all. some rich people should stop letting it get to their heads.

• i'm chill atm

• No because you aren't one of my kids therefore you don't know which buttons to push.

It doesn't have to be me just whatever you're feeling let it all out.

Turkey on honey oat. With lettuce, onions and cucumbers.
      Vinegar, light mayo, ranch, pepper and oregano... yummmmm

Ehh not a fain of mayo or ranch :(

• I'm not mad right now

• Grr 👿

• I'm not gonna rant but I have once gotten so angry that I nearly tore some dudes balls off

Is that true?

Its okay just don't respond to him anymore and he will stop.

Hairless rodent

• Ugh, you want to see me mad... huh 😠

• I express my anger in actions, not words, but I quite like my laptop so for now I'm not going to do... anything

• I'm actually really chill right now. My anger is at a yawn level. 🙂

• Could't you find a better question?

What Guys Said 4

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

• No my opinons are deleted already too much for my liking.

• I wish I could be mad - I don't seem to be feeling much of anything here lately.

• FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ISSSSSSSSSSSS BITING MY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK