Girls, do you find it "hot" if a guy fixes something?

If a guy is fixing a car or anything for that matter do you find it hot or just normal? My girlfriend told me it's "hot" lol. What do you girls say?

• Hot
  • Normal
  • Other
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

175

Most Helpful Girl

• Soooooo hot! Want to come and hang my canopy for me?😉😏

• Its still broken? 😂

• Thanks for the mhg

What Girls Said 16

• Makes him useful. Not sexy. Useful is good though.

• If he's doing something I can't do very well, that's hot. Knowledge is hot.

• If he's hot, then it's hot.

• I find it hot

• Hot? Eh, not per se. I think it's awesome and noteworthy since knowing how to fix stuff is practical AF.

• Yeah it's hot

• Very very very hot... shit.

• Well, if I have feelings for him that would be attractive. But it doesn't mean that all the man who fixes things are hot

• i would of thought it was just normal lol

• i see, thanks :-)

• hot !!! Hot , useful, sexy! >]

• Hell yeah, seeing a man be a man is a complete turn on. Someone capable and strong is comforting.

• It's kinda hot

• Omg its like SO hot... for real like, my neighbour he's older than me he's like 24 I think, and really good looking but I was never really interested in him until I saw him fixing his car and I was just like omg I need to talk to that guy.. I don't know why he seemed so hot all of a sudden.

• lol. Whenever i install something on my car or work on my girlfriends car, my girlfriend always seems to like it, i never understood. To me it's just simply doing something i like and getting a job done. I always wondered even before me and my girlfriend were dating why she would always tease me and flirt with me when i was trying to fix her old car lol. To me it was just normal.

• I don't really find that hot lol

• It's cool if a guy can fix things, I admire it lol I can't fix anything so I'm easily impressed

• my boyfriend is an electrician and I find it super hot. I like seeing a guy all greasy from working hard on a car or whatever. He can fix cars too omygurd

• Whenever i install something on my car or work on my girlfriends car, my girlfriend always seems to like it, i never understood. To me it's just simply doing something i like and getting a job done. I always wondered even before me and my girlfriend were dating why she would always tease me and flirt with me when i was trying to fix her old car lol. To me it was just normal.

• i mean its def not attractive if he's incompetent. my dad does a lot of things around the house so yeah i've grown up with that.

What Guys Said 5

• Just a physical version of mansplaining.

• What the fuck, I literally do so much work on my car, I never notice anyone giving a shit! haha And I'm under my car like all the time lately.

• lmao. Before i was dating my girlfriend i always wondered why she would always tease me and flirt with me when i was trying to fix her car lol. To me it was just normal. But now i understand.

• I think they do. My exes found it hot

• Shit I better learn how to fix stuff.

• How about I hire someone to fix it? Does that count?