Loosing the fight?

Do you ever feel like every time you start to get your life together it all falls apart again? I try so hard to make everything work out and then as soon as I start to feel like I'm in a good place another bomb goes off. If you have experienced this how to you keep going despite everything? If your a parent how do you keep it together for your kids sake when you feel like you have nothing left to give?

Most Helpful Guy

• We all get that at some point in our life. Just keep being optimistic and hopefully things takes a turn for the better. Good luck

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• yo last year I got a job making 85,000$ as year, more than I've ever made in my life. bought a new car and house. less than 3 months into my new life I got into a car accident, broke 11 bones, couldn't walk, had to give up my job, move in with my sister, and my car was totaled. plus the doc put my license on medical suspension. I go to physical therapy now and I'm on disability. just now got a new job, and only making 45$/hr. I ALWAYS lose the fight