Guys, Guys if you could be a woman for a day what would you do or try?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I would try to be like Mother Theresa the saint who lived in Calcutta. And I would offer myself in service to the poor and needy.

What Guys Said 42

• First I would have to explore my new "container". Then I would want to know what it feels like to a woman to be fucked by a guy. Not sure if I would suck his cock. That would depend on how much of her femininity was included with the one-day rental of the female container.

• I can't really say, because if I had a woman's body i'd have female hormones and i'd think and feel differently.

Assuming I had my current mind in a female body, i'd feel really, really uncomfortable, lol. I suppose i'd try masturbating in every way possible, which i'd feel even more weird about, but i'd do it for the knowledge.

Other then that I think i'd just hide under a blanket.

This isn't because I think there's anything wrong or bad about being a woman, it's just... i'd feel so damn weird.

• I would still respect what she wants to do. Its about two people and both considering and caring about the other. Its not all about the guy with the woman being some material he can use. I would probably try to get to genuinly get to know her. Try to understand her. Maybe ask her her name first. Stuff like that.

• Masturbate. 😅
    I know, I know. Totally immature. lol But it looks so much more fun for women!
    And there's something nice about the possibility of becoming a girl. If I changed forever, I could keep my name. (The nickname, that is.) My name's Robert, and everyone knows me as "Robbie". I could change my name to "Roberta", and still go by Robbie. lmao

• Lock my bedroom door. I ain't coming out for the entire day...

• Lesbian sex

• Straight to the nearest lesbian bar. Yum!

• Hole up and watch the clock run out in private? lol

Listen, women can be great and all, but I wouldn't make a good woman. Nobody needs to see that. lol

• Ain't gonna lie, i'd probably play with my boobs for like an hour, then I would go outside wearing booty shorts and a low shirt and yell at all the guys for looking at me.

• I'd have sex, of course.

• Go out and enjoy the free attention.

• I would go out and be as slutty and provocative as I could putting on high heels and wearing a tight short dress with deep cleavage and no underwear. I would feel awesome.

Also, I would masturbate and have sex to experiment what it feels like.

• Honestly probably nothing sexual, I would actually just want to know what it is like being a girl, how different it is being a girl compared to a guy. It would be like a social experiment.

• First, I'd take all of my clothes off, take tons of nudes, play with myself, take a nice hot bubble bath and explore all parts of me.

• Find out what women talk about when men aren't around.

• Go out and try get laid just to see how easy it is for them.

was going to post the same lol, it is as easy as breathing. Install tinder or some other app, wait 30 minutes 4 guys will be chatting you to bang you (even the ugliest girl)

@mits777 who the fuck has down voted my comment? Lmao I swear to god he has to be deaf, dumb and blind not to realise that.

@mits777 A girl could run in to middle of her neighbourhood and shout "I want sex now!" An I bet you even a few average looking guys would be running over to her.

Women don't value sex like men do because it's not a womens biological imperative, it's the man's imperative reasons why it's mens number 1 goal. Whereas for women it's somewhere listed or ranked 5th in table.

• i would try masturbating and see what its like. lol

• Shopping shopping shopping.

I want to look fabulous.

• Probably still act like a man. Also lay in bed all day toying with myself. Makes me wonder what it would be like

• Self pleasure as much as possible in order to be a better lover the next day

• I'd turn back to male.. 😎

• Get a job as a stripper

• I'd probably be comparing the differences between my male and female bodies to see how much I'd changed.

• If I had boobs and a pussy, I'd be king of the world.

• Talk about guys in a girls locker room to see what they're really thinking.

• Flick my bean all day lol.

• buy some sexy undies, a hitatchi wand and not come out the bedroom for the rest of the day

• if I could be a woman, hopefully still have the mind of a guy, I would hang out in the girls locker rooms all day and get as many pictures as possible...
    other than that play with myself often.

• The list of things I would do if I was a woman for a day would be: Acting Womanly, Twerking, Wear Booty Shorts, Hair Playing, & so on. Come to think of it I could just picture something like this really happening for real & it comes true within seconds. A moment like that would most definitely be interesting.

• I'd probably spend a lot of time playing with myself.

• More from Guys
    12