Could you stay on the phone with someone literally all day?

If you had a day where you were free to do whatever you wanted. No work, no school, all done with your responsibilities for the day..

Could you stay on the phone with a person ALL day? From around the time you wake up, to the time you go to sleep?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but that is because I have a car so if you were free all day I would want to go do something with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, my husband and i did that when we were still dating. There are times we dont talk at all, but stayed on the phone together, and times we would talk whenever we have free time. We even stayed on the phone during work lol and when we sleep lol. We never go a day or night without staying on the phone.

Aww how cute😊

It is lol but the thing is, he mostly wanted to do it cause he doesn't trust me, so that blews it.

What Guys Said 12

• Yep, my ex! Could listen to her sexy voice for hours. And plus topics come easy with us

Some people though, no!!

• My conversations at times have gotten really interesting and lasted like 9 hours... other times I wanna hang up after 10 seconds. Depends.

• I give them a call. Give the reason and get to the point. Wish them a great day. Good-bye.

• Unlikely because at some point I'd poop or shower or something.

• No I hate talking on the phone with anyone.

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeh yes/no. A normal conversation for us is 3 hours. It flies by in a flash. Could we talk all day? Totally. Would we do it. Fuck no. If we had a free day we would likely spend it together in person

• I'm not big on phone nonsense but yes.

• Fuck, no! I'm losing my shit after 10 minutes. I hate talking on the phone.

• why would anyone do that to them self's

• My average phone call is about 15 seconds long, and I'm trying to cut that down.

• I could text all day
    But talk
    Nope I hate taking on the phone for more than 3 minutes

• i have but eventually i do get tired

What Girls Said 6

• I use to talk on the phone for 3 hrs with my ex friends, but know I have moved, and there are no friends to talk to. 😭... lol😅😂
    Sometimes, I dislike talking on the phone, and I would kindly tell you goodbye, and there is something I need to do, even if there isn't... lol 😂😅😂

• No, I don't talk on the phone for very long. I used to for hours on end when I was younger, but anymore.

• Just texting but not talking because I simply hate talking on the phone with anybody, really.

• Yes with 1 person.

• I could doesn't mean I would or want to

• Mostly i never call anyone
    But i can do that with my boyfriend :D