Which of the Alternative World Endings would be the most scary for you?
1. Most of the humans get infected by the Zombie virus.
2. Demons attack the world.
3. Most of the humans get turned into Vampires, others become slaves in blood factories.
4. Machines rise against humans, super-intelligent computers start producing robots, cyborgs and androids, in order to conquer the planet.
5. Most of the humans get transformed into Werewolves, the rest are being hunted for food.
6. Aliens land on Earth, destroying all the world's superpowers, enslaving the humanity.
7. Mysterious creatures from some unknown dimension start invading our world trough some inter-dimensional portal.
- Zombie Apocalypse14% (3)24% (5)19% (8)Vote
- Demonic Armageddon14% (3)14% (3)14% (6)Vote
- Vampiric Apocalypse9% (2)10% (2)9% (4)Vote
- Rise Of The Machines18% (4)19% (4)19% (8)Vote
- Werewolf Apocalypse14% (3)5% (1)9% (4)Vote
- Alien Attack14% (3)10% (2)12% (5)Vote
- Inter-Dimensional Invasion17% (4)18% (4)18% (8)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
1. Depends on the type of zombie. If they are the kind that keep decaying then eventually they will die out. If it's the kind where the pathogen that causes it is in the air, and any serious wound or death results in the person reanimating, it will never cease to be a problem. The end-game of most zombie apocalypses isn't something they go into much. If the zombies win, it's just a dead world with a billion dead guys standing around moaning pointlessly for eternity.
2. Are we able to fight them? Does it basically become Hellgate: London, with magical/holy weapons and advanced technology that harnesses the elements? This isn't too bad except you need to think of how you'll get food and resources to sustain your fight.
3. This would be a terrible transitional period, until eventually the vampires reached an equilibrium. After that, it would depend on the vampires. I read one where they were benevolent, trying to protect the enclaves of surviving humans to both survive and rebuild, since the zombie apocalypse that destroyed the world was in fact caused by vampires denied blood too long turning into zombies. Or it could be like the basement people in The Road.
4. Humanity would be wiped out.
5. Unless the werewolves organised to keep human captives for sport, they'd eat all the humans and then what? You'd have the Worgen from World of Warcraft.
6. Arguably the worst. This is what happens in the original X-COM game, with the remnants of humanity mutated and diseased by the alien plundering and polluting of Earth's resources. The reboot series posits for humanity being uplifted by the aliens at the cost of some being harvested and experimented on.
7. This depends on the creatures! In Half-Life 2, they capture and adapt the native species into combatants and labourers. Humanity huddles in walled cities while human collaborators oppress and torture them. In X-COM: Apocalypse, interdimensional beings seek to conquer Earth by taking over human bodies in a bid to escape their dying dimension. They are even a menace to the aliens from the first game.
I vote for 6.1