What alternative End of The World would be the worst for human kind?

Which of the Alternative World Endings would be the most scary for you?

1. Most of the humans get infected by the Zombie virus.
2. Demons attack the world.
3. Most of the humans get turned into Vampires, others become slaves in blood factories.
4. Machines rise against humans, super-intelligent computers start producing robots, cyborgs and androids, in order to conquer the planet.
5. Most of the humans get transformed into Werewolves, the rest are being hunted for food.
6. Aliens land on Earth, destroying all the world's superpowers, enslaving the humanity.
7. Mysterious creatures from some unknown dimension start invading our world trough some inter-dimensional portal.

• Zombie ApocalypseWhat alternative End of The World would be the worst for human kind?
  • Demonic ArmageddonWhat alternative End of The World would be the worst for human kind?
  • Vampiric ApocalypseWhat alternative End of The World would be the worst for human kind?
  • Rise Of The MachinesWhat alternative End of The World would be the worst for human kind?
  • Werewolf ApocalypseWhat alternative End of The World would be the worst for human kind?
  • Alien AttackWhat alternative End of The World would be the worst for human kind?
  • Inter-Dimensional InvasionWhat alternative End of The World would be the worst for human kind?

Most Helpful Girl

• In any of those situations, I'd join the enemies and help make the end come closer. I can't think of which one would be the worst though :(

That's kinda strange, I thought you would lead the resistance movement :P

Thanks :)

You're welcome :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's see...

1. Depends on the type of zombie. If they are the kind that keep decaying then eventually they will die out. If it's the kind where the pathogen that causes it is in the air, and any serious wound or death results in the person reanimating, it will never cease to be a problem. The end-game of most zombie apocalypses isn't something they go into much. If the zombies win, it's just a dead world with a billion dead guys standing around moaning pointlessly for eternity.

2. Are we able to fight them? Does it basically become Hellgate: London, with magical/holy weapons and advanced technology that harnesses the elements? This isn't too bad except you need to think of how you'll get food and resources to sustain your fight.

3. This would be a terrible transitional period, until eventually the vampires reached an equilibrium. After that, it would depend on the vampires. I read one where they were benevolent, trying to protect the enclaves of surviving humans to both survive and rebuild, since the zombie apocalypse that destroyed the world was in fact caused by vampires denied blood too long turning into zombies. Or it could be like the basement people in The Road.

4. Humanity would be wiped out.

5. Unless the werewolves organised to keep human captives for sport, they'd eat all the humans and then what? You'd have the Worgen from World of Warcraft.

6. Arguably the worst. This is what happens in the original X-COM game, with the remnants of humanity mutated and diseased by the alien plundering and polluting of Earth's resources. The reboot series posits for humanity being uplifted by the aliens at the cost of some being harvested and experimented on.

7. This depends on the creatures! In Half-Life 2, they capture and adapt the native species into combatants and labourers. Humanity huddles in walled cities while human collaborators oppress and torture them. In X-COM: Apocalypse, interdimensional beings seek to conquer Earth by taking over human bodies in a bid to escape their dying dimension. They are even a menace to the aliens from the first game.

I vote for 6.

That's an excellent review of all the possible enemies of Earth, good job :D 👍

What Girls Said 11

• I actually think the zombie apocalypse wouldn't be so bad, as long as they take out the evil people first. This includes our government, politicians, corporations, and greedy, money sucking scumbags who like to scam people. Kill off the evil and we start over.

• I voted for rise of the machines, but after reading some of the answers...

I don't like this question. Going to curl up and watch cartoons now.

• I'd join the Aliens or Robots..

• Mhm, maybe the creatures from another dimension, they look hard to kill.

• The first and the last look the scariest in my eyes.

• Fuck them all, I would call Superman to take care of them :P

• Alien attack would be the worst because they have superior technology.

Hmm, the creatures from another dimension would probably also have more advanced technology.

@LadyTerror Yeah sure, but if they are millions of years older than any civilization on Earth, they would still be more advanced than us :/

• Aliens of course, followed by the beings from another dimension.

• Robots and cyborgs, just like in Terminator, they are almost unstoppable.

• I voted for zombies, cause I'm The Walking Dead fan :P

• Economic and dollar collapse, ww3 and a lot of other bad stuff.

God is my Only Savior.

thanks. x

What Guys Said 9

• Options 2(demons), 3(vampires) and 7(interdimensional) are definitely worst out of them all.

Working in a blood factory (3) seems like a gruesome job which isn't exactly how I want to spend my week.

The demons, option 2, are rather bad since those beings are made to torment humans. Their sole purpose is to spread human misery. So, I am quite sure they'd come up with something absolutely horrid.

Finally, the inter-dimensional invasion brings with it vast uncertainty. Likely, we do not know ANYTHING about these beings. Chances are we can't even perceive them by sight and/or sound. Don't like fighting a unbeatable enemy? Try fighting an imperceptible one

• Probably demons because:
    -they're supernatural and probably can't be killed
    -they'd torture us whereas I think the other creatures mentioned in this would just kill us quickly
    -they'd be scary as fuck

• Ugh, those werewolves sure look scary, they are much faster than zombies, and stronger than vampires, that's why I voted for them.

• A few of these would be a no win situation such as aliens, dimensional beings and Demonic invasion 😜

We could take out the demons, but we'd have to train an army of exorcists :P

• donald trump

• Probably the monsters from another dimension.

• I'm worried about the vampires, they bite people :P
    But so do zombies and werewolves :(

• Alien attack is the coolest.

• The one with the immigrants and rape isn't good enough?

Hmm, that's not an alternative, that is already happening :(