Does anyone else feel like there's about to be some race war in the United States?

Maybe not WAR, but something's about to happen. Black people will be the victors. Hispanic people will benefit.

Perhaps it's already going on.

Is there some conspiracy against white people?

0|0
5|13

Most Helpful Girl

• as a white person, I don't think there is any conspiracy against us. Black people are asking to be respected, and are criticized for everything they do. They protest at Ferguson, and people say "you need to protest peacefully!" so then they take a knee during the National Anthem (and taking a knee is a lot more respectful than laying down or talking or being on your phone), and people say they just shouldn't protest at all! Even though the right to peacefully protest is in the constitution!

5|3
    1|3
    • 1mo

They rioted in Ferguson, and that particular football player taking the knee is a douche. It's a misrepresentation that cops are going around killing unarmed black men. Black men are getting into confrontations with cops and are getting shot as a result. Cops actually shoot about 50% more white people than black people; and I've heard statistically black men are 10x's more likely to be involved in violent crimes. The problem isn't the police; the problem is black culture. Black culture has done poorly since the 1960s. It's very complex. I recognize that.

• Show All
    • 1mo

@Theodorable Yes, clearly we are thinking of it in different ways. Which is why I don't think it is fruitful to continue this discussion. Whatever our individual opinions are, I still think history shows us that there isn't going to be a race war now.

• 1mo

Dude. History? We've had a few cities burn in the last few years. Like it's a peaceful history or something? What history are you looking at? The history of Iceland? Yeah. We're definitely thinking in different ways. Later!

Most Helpful Guy

• Consider the Globalist plans to remake Babel and the Age of Nimrod in the world.

Now consider that they deem the Bible - affirming the God who trashed the first Babel Globalist project - has been the single biggest obstacle to this plan.

1. Create ISIS. They've done that in glamorous fashion - with our money, stolen via the Porkulus.

2. Use ISIS to wipe out the Coptics, and destroy any documents of theirs which would grant legitimacy to either Testament.

3. Destabilize the Middle East like never before, and make sure Iran has the means to wipe Israel off the map - and erase its history!

4. Demoralize and debase Western Christianity. Then, dismantle what's left of it when its Coptic cousin ceases to exist to legitimize it with.

5. Eradicate Greco-Roman philosophy next. Erase it from history books.

6. With the pillars of the West eradicated, and its moral core rendered hollow and indefensible, usher in the New World Order.

Now, how do you suppose they will make America extra-ripe for that? Simple: take our Civil War-era guilt complex, and exploit it to full effect - while censoring those bits of history (and current events!) that would allow America to pull itself together.

Since LBJ, poisoning the black community with a Marxist poison of entitlement - while prohibiting them to accept any means of legally digging themselves out of their disparity - has yielded an entire subculture of low-information brats who believe they deserve everything for nothing.

Next, convince them that the "only way" to end their disparity is to serve the NWO pointy-heads, and to loot and "punish" those the pointy heads claim is the "real problem."

Any action by these targets in self-defense, will then be propagandized as "yet another act of oppression," in the backwards media narrative of the USSA's media elite.

Demonization of whites is a tool of division, so America cannot unite against a real foreign threat - an ancient death cult, no less!

0|1
    1|0
    • 1mo

What will the new world order be?

• Show All
    • 1mo

One-world government, with Old European aristocracy as the template. New Age religion, if any. Unlimited control over the lives of everyone. Those not chosen for the elite, will be human livestock with the rest. Those rest will all be equally poor and miserable, but at least there will be "equality."

• 1mo

Where did you get all this from?

What Girls Said 4

• Awwww so many conspiracy theorists out here on G@G, how cute. Many studies have looked into the psychology of these theorists and believers, most of them suggest they are pretty pathetic people. 🌞

0|0
    0|0
  • Somethings about to happen? Yea, its called Hillary.

0|2
    1|0
    • 1mo

What will she do?

• 1mo

use peoples anger to her advantage to brainwash them. she did say they needed people to conform and not question.

• Lmao you wish

0|0
    0|0
  • Black people are at war with each other... Chicago... for example.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• conspiracy against white people?

oh my goodness.

no there is not a impending race war. calm down.

1|0
    0|0
  • White people have been wanting one for about 70 years so that they can go back to making minorities look like they can't be trusted with power. So yes, if the people fighting to keep white people in a favored status decide to push for one there certainly will be.

0|0
    0|1
    • 1mo

@YourName123 I like how you: a) assume I'm not white, and b) didn't refute what I said. If anything you're confirming that its white resentment - or you call it tiredness - which is fueling the fire.

• 1mo

well im glad you liked it

• No, there isn't. A bunch of agitators stirring up shit for their own benefit. The majority of people want to live their lives peacefully.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it - As the non white population grows there has to be a readjustment

0|0
    0|0
  • Follow the money and see WHO exactly is funding these racebaiting racist organizations such as BLM. Then you know who the implicit enemy really is... the ground level members are the useful idiots with the funders (George Soros being on such example) being the brains and subsequent problem behind it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's already going on

0|0
    0|0
  • if there's a war on you fight back then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Conspiracy... kind of. 3? 4? 5? cities have burned, BLM is pulling white people out of cars and beating them... everyone pretends it's not happening. It's pretty real out there.

1|0
    1|2
    • 1mo

I haven't heard of white people getting beaten.

I don't watch the news much.

Why were the cities burned?

• Show All
    • 1mo

Being angry is not a good excuse for being violent.

• 1mo

@JohnDoe3000 There hasn't been a white genocide... there has been a white exodus... there has been a black genocide of 2016, but it's been black people killing black people. No one wants to talk about that either. We live in dishonest times.

• Doubt it... right now it's literally just an Internet war.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

That's how it starts.

• Nah. Its hard to believe but black folks had it better in the 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's despite all the KKK and racist laws did to them to try and keep them down it does compare to how members of the black community have kept their own people down. Its worse when you see how other minorities have advanced in America despite racism. It all got worse when racist democratic president LBJ introduced Welfare programmes so as to forever tie the black voter base to the democrat party despite the Democrat party being the party of slavery, kkk, jim crow, segregation and ultimately racism. We have had a black president for eight years and racial tension is as high as it was in the late sixties. Black folks seem to be their own worst enemies. Hispanic, jews and Asian folks will continue on as normal and a huge proportion of white men are in thr military or police or at least were and most white families have guns so will be alright. Mexicans in America for the most part are the most hardworking in America and the only thing holding them back is the Mexican crime cartels that infest their communities tge way they do in Mexico.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really hope not, but if things turned into a full blown race war, I'm going to go out on a crazy limb and say that the group that's 2/3 of the population with most of the guns and by far most of the money will probably come out on top. Not saying it wouldn't be brutal for everyone involved but...

0|0
    0|0
  • Who will be the winner of a race war? The answer is simple. It will the bugs that consume the remains. I said it before and I say it again if the human being keeps up his stupidity specie extinction will be his future. You can say the Grim Reaper will be the biggest victor of them all.

0|0
    0|0