Does anybody else have smile awkwardly at times?

I was taking a selfie with my sister and it was before my caffeine so my smile looks like this. According to my sister I looked like I was in pain.
Does anybody else have smile awkwardly at times?
I have been told my real smile looks like Selena Quintanilla's so there's that.

1|0
4|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, every time my parents introduce me to their friends and relatives.

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• For pictures I got trouble so I just smile slightly else it'd be way too forced. The only moments where I really genuinely smile is with my friends, and they got the timing down of when to take a picture of me rofl

2|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • My smile is terrible - You have to catch me hearing a joke to get s proper natural smile

1|0
    0|0
  • I only smile awkwardly when someone tells me to smile. I cannot smile on command or I'll look like an idiot.

2|0
    0|0
  • Gotta post that selfie breh
    But in all seriousness I can't freaking smile... It annoys the shit out of me

1|0
    0|0
  • i have an awkward closed mouth smile when i see somebody staring at me for a long time.. its like a 'wtf are you looking at' kinda smile lol

1|0
    0|0
  • My face doesn't do smiles right...

2|0
    0|0
  • I think I look weird when I smile like in my profile pic but I still try to anyway

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't do fake smiles in photos but people have complimented me on my real smile

2|0
    0|0
  • People have just learned to expect I'm not going to smile

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i will smile and laugh for no apparent reasons so your not alone.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Hah, most selfies I take where I try to smile are super awkward. That's why I end up just making stupid faces instead. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Awkward is my adjective.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes? SOMEtimes? Try everytime! >:I

2|0
    0|0