How do you think this person would go to the bathroom while wearing this? Looks like they would have to take it all the way off?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• Now I know exactly what @CheerGirl38139 was telling me. I did not disbelieve you CheerGirl. I just see it even clearer now.

• Colostomy bag.

• Does it have snaps in the crotch like a onesy for a baby?

• If you take the straps off your shoulders, maybe it would fairly easily slide down to just above the knee?
    Not certain though... you'll have to find someone with experience haha :D

Oops it's only now I see it's your new profile pic so... you probably know how :D?

• They piss themselves and the clothes just suck it all up, duh.

• I've always wondered the same thing about outfits like that. Does it have a snap crotch?

• There is probably snaps at the bottom of the body suit

• I have no idea xD

• There's probably snaps. Or velcro.

• No , taking the dress off is not necessary. There is a method to pee. There are aids to do it.

like what?

There is a product called Pee Buddy--ladies freedom to stand and pee. There is something called Pee Twoster.- female urinal for travel , hygiene and comfort. There are Emergency Standing Pee urinal Tools. Youcan even go for Adult Diapers.

• i don't know, but it looks great.

• With difficulties

• you may be right if she doesn't have a shewee in her purse

• maybe she can slide it to the side?

• No idea... the mental picture of her taking it all off is really hot though :D haha

it is, how do you think she looks?

what is hot about her?

I don't know i mean i guess her figure, nice boobs, nice legs

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• same way people pee when they have a leotard on. take it off. pull it down anyhow. the reverse of when they put it on.

• Is it her panties on the bottom or is it together with the top part? If the first one, then she may just lift it up or so.