Would you lie to a woman in order to get laid?

Lets say you were just some average guy out in a different town from where you live and you meet a woman you find attractive. Then you manage to convince her that you are a doctor, even though that is not true. Then she gets turned on and sleeps with you for one night and then you tell her that you must leave for a while. Then you move back to your town and NEVER contact her again. You also lied about your name and cell phone number so she has no idea how to find you. You completely disappear from her life after getting what you want.

Sound like a good idea or would this have consequences?

• Yes. It's worth it.
  • No. It's not right.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, the consequences are, if she were to find out your name (based on knowing what you looked like), and ran into you again one day, she would let everyone she could know about what you did (namely, you being dishonest).

I don't know what high school you went to, but I went to a private high school. Everyone knew everyone. Everyone knew what happened "in private" the day before the very next day (and this was before Facebook was around).

Boys would talk about girls in the locker room before gym. It's not like there would be an "official" blacklist or whitelist for girls, or like some UN resolution to boycott interacting with a certain girl.. but effectively, there was. Guys would say, "Tammy let me grab her ass, and then she fucking took my hand and had be rub her pussy, and she got that shit all over my black pants, and I was like, hmm, so that's what that feels like haha lol." Or, "Yeah, Amanda likes to pretend she's fucking sexual and shit, but I think she'd have a fucking heart attack if she actually ever saw a dick. Dicks are like Amanda repellant lol."

In an indirect way, there was a subtext behind what guys were talking about. On the surface, it maybe seemed like an exchange of "jokes" for male bonding, or "bragging" to inflate one's own ego. But it doesn't take much to read between the lines. These guys were essentially warning or updating other guys about which girls were sexually active, and which girls were sexually useless or a waste of time. God save the girl that was explicitly labeled a "tease" between guys.

I'm thinking that you maybe experienced something similar in high school. And if you think it's that way among BOYS, it's fucking 100x worse among GIRLS and more so among WOMEN. You fucking pull that shit, you gotta have that scarlet letter haunt you for the rest of your life dude.

Forget the harm to your reputation, and constantly watching over your shoulder, you're basically shitting on your own soul. You have to live with yourself and look at yourself in the mirror and feel ashamed and embarrassed of yourself for basically having to lie to a girl to have sex. WTF is wrong with you that you can't have sex with a girl by being honest? Wouldn't a girl want you for YOU, the REAL you? Is the REAL you really that unexciting that he wouldn't really arouse a woman's sexual interest?

What Girls Said 1

• Consequences other then being a scumbag?
    The main problem I see is I highly doubt you'll find someone who'll go gaga over a "doctor".
    Also what if someone gets hurt? You'll probably be expected to do something.

What Guys Said 10

• I see no point. Getting laid just isn't something I really care about at all anymore.

I would never bother to do something like you described even if I could ever do it all in the first place.

10 years or earlier ago in my life, possibly, although it had never happened, but now? Nope, it's just not the same feelings and thoughts that I once had about sex, relationships, etc. anymore.

• why yes... you can see my private jet and gold mine... next week... ;) I'll take you for a ride on shamoo if you give up anal

• I couldn't do that. And she would not sleep with me anyway. No point in trying. Only problems along the way.

• I'd do it. Fake name and burner phone are the best way to interact with them.

• lol. Hell yeah!

• maybe not , but I think I should try everything once. I am a terrible liar, so I don't think I could get away with such lie

• No dude, imagine how stupid id look when she finds out.

• Yeah. Never pulled the doctor routine but I've definitely lied.

• Lol no i have no need to lie.

• Never lie to get laid. Do something interesting in your life so you don't feel the need to lie.