What Are Some Ways I Could Make Fast Cash?

Well I'm saving up to buy a car in a couple months and I need some ideas how I could make easy money.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You could do a lot, even at 15. If you play an instrument - offer up guitar lessons for $10-$20 an hour, do English/math/science tutoring, babysitting, ask your parents to do chores for money, if you paint or do art sell some of your works or make commissions, ask friends or family if they know anybody that can give you a part-time job, go through your wardrobe or stuff you don't use anymore and sell it online

What Guys Said 6

• if your good with a computer and graphic designs you could sell logos you can create with Photoshop or gimp.

• I don't know honest and socially accepted ways to make fast cash (or I'd be doing it right now.)

• What car are you going to buy? :P

I'm not sure actually it has to be at least $1000 the highest I would go is $2000. I'm thinking of maybe a truck. if I was to get a car maybe a mustang cause I have my eye on one for sale. or Honda. I don't know what cars are of good quality

Oh okkkk
      Mustang sounds good rest you should buy something according to your need

• street tripping they will pay attention

• I'd pay a shit load for nudes cause I've a fetish but you're 15 so no. Maybe mow some lawns or some shit

• You could strip

What Girls Said 2

• Well you're 15, so you're in school, which means you only have time for part time work. I think you're gonna need more than a couple months to save up for a car, even if you buy a crappy one.

• If your pretty enough you could become an escort.