Am I really worth this much?

Am I really worth this much?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's an awfully steep amount. I think he's overpaying.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmfao you crack me up.
    And he's a tight ass lol... but I don't understand who'd pay when you can literally Google boobs and millions upon millions of *free* images come up.

Ikr he's prolly dumb. I was gonna send him a google images pic I don't know why I didn't.

Oh yeah 😏 Moneymaking 101 💸💰

You know he'll demand to see your face in the imagr

What Guys Said 54

• If I got a message like that. I would had showed him a fake picture of fake boobs online some where then laughed it off.

Yes showing him your boobs is worth way more then $10. He was being cheap and being offensive. I don't know where some of these guy's get their logic from.

• Since you're a minor, if you showed him your boobs it would initially cost him 10 bucks, but odds are it would potentially cost him some jail time while ruining his record. So really he's saying you're worth so much that he'd risk his future for you AND even give you 10 dollars to boot hahaha

Dude this guy right here is a smart dude. Thanks for helpin me out you're smart you're gonna be rich someday.

😂 I sure hope I'm rich one day. Don't worry guys are dumb don't take it personally. I'm sure he'd pay more than that he's just driving a hard bargain haha

• "I don't know I never did this before".

You word that like you're actually liking it and would actually takes this cunts money to flash your boobs.

That was me trolling him around I trolled him for a bit longer in our convo

Aye that's what I did

Goodie 😉

• I would have reported him and blocked him. You know you could send him a fake picture of some other girl's boobs and he won't ever be able to tell the difference, just don't include your face on it.

That's what I was gonna do but that'd be an ass move but I did block him

• Hmmmm, actually I won't pay you since you're only 17. I want all Federal and local law enforcement agencies to take note 👍

• I think you may think about $ 500 for a first time. exposure. But that will be too much for the guy to accept.. I have come across a similar message from you before , where in a guy asked a question , "How do I look? Will you pay to have sex with me?" . And your reply was on similar lines. I think $ 20 to 50 will be a reasonable amount , if you are really interested in exposing your boobs for him.

Nah dude that ain't the lyfe for me

Yes, that means that you have got better things to do. Be a good girl and try to follow a good path. That thing is not for a decent and morally well behaved girl like you.

• you can't put a price in stupidity lol , but as long as nothing comes from it no harm to foul.

• Your profile says you are 17 this means that a pic of your boobs would be child pornography by law. Its not legal to produce that you know.

This guy is willing to break the law for me tbh I can't help but like that

Werent you dating this rich boy?

Nah I'm dating a dude who'd pay real cash if he wanted the boobs

• Haha, I don't know why but that question mark made me laugh so hard.

• I woudnt give you a sht because i dont like you for being rude

Great! And I don't like you for gaming and watching anime like a typical dumbass nerd.

Hah no I'm not a nerd nerds care about life I don't

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

then you most have a really f up life. Pu seas give up on life just like you

• Thats too much actually

• So you're open to the idea of someone paying you to see your boobs huh? I wouldn't pay a cent tbh... There's, porn, clubbing, and bar just for that.

• I'd pay 11.

Do we have a deal or what? 😄😜

• Why did you sensor his name? Rat the person out 😈

• haha it is hilarious that you went with it and asked how much !! you should have ended the conversation much earlier

• So what is the point of the question? You want to know how much you should charge to show your boobs?

Planning on opening a Paypal account for this?

• I would not pay for that.

• No! At a minimum I'd say at least $100

Damn you're generous

Lol I just have money in the bank 😉 nah I was just thinking if he wants to see boobs he shoukd go to a stripe club. Pretty sure a guy would spend more than $100 at one.

• I would pay as much as u want 😘😘😘😘😘

• I have to admit, that's more than I'd would pay

and 99% of other people, so think about it lol

Ya I know this one chick who posts them to insta free of charge.

well, but probably not an underage person... publicly posting child porn isn't the best idea lmao

• To him it looks like you are

• No, you're worth much more. 😎

You're bound to get those kind of messages, being hot and young and provocative in your posts. Sorry, a lot of guys are dicks. Just ignore it, but thanks for sharing; cool insight. Tks.

• You asked how much! So it means you have a price.
    To show a part of your body for money ! really?

I mean if the price is right I might do it

I never had a role model and I never will tbh

It's your choice and your body, if your think there is a price to show a part of your body, still it's your choice. All i did i gave my opinion.

• Holy shit that guy is a creep

@openthedoors
      Please report him, you are 17 that makes this sick fuck a pedophile.
      We don't want him doing this elsewhere

@Jxpxtxr
      You're right but these days the words are used interchangably when it comes to this sort of thing

Yeah, I've noticed :P

• some guys are so pathetic.. and sick.

• hahahahahaha he went for it!

• But its illegal! 😱

random, tell mahdis to unblock me. thanks

@whaaaaa read above comment

all good. my pic is her painting=) all good. lmfao and i use to know you too. anyway gag is still the same shit with a bunch of bored kids. lol well i m here i sppose i can't say shit. itll pass and ill be gone soon again lolol

• That's rude
    I won't attach a price tag
    I think you're more important than money

• I get my tits for free on the internet so 10 is a pretty good deal.

• I'd be willing to see your boobs for free. Because the best things in life are free.

• More from Guys
    24

What Girls Said 18