What does a guy find attractive in a women?

Most Helpful Guy

• -looks (unfortunately that's what our natural inclination)
    -kindness
    -down to earth
    -manners (i. e. offers to help clean up after I made dinner for her, not that I'd actually let her)
    -sense of humour
    -being comfortable around her (i. e. feeling that I can burp or fart and she won't care, not that I would do that but that level of comfort is important)
    -sense of humor
    -common interests is KEY
    -similar values
    -looking at her and thinking, this is someone who I would want to raise my child or the kind of person I would want to see my daughter become

What Guys Said 10

• money
    for some reason, I always, date/go for rich girls lol
    I am a gold digger 100%

• For me it is the whole person, a combination of things

• If you mean when you're walking down the street and see someone, then it's how they're built, how they move, their face. If you mean someone you actually know, then its more the whole package - personality, looks, attitude.

• ass and tits.

• Attractive personality who loves to smile, cuddle, hold hands, hugs, kissing

• its just her as a whole.. i like when women are driven and goal oriented. i like when theyre mentally tough. and i like the physical things that everyone else likes

• Her smile. And boobs

• I want her to be cute thats all

• her funbags

• Their called breasts dear

What Girls Said 0