What do you think about 80 year old virgins😱?

0|0
16|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they don't know what they are missing, so it doesn't bother them lol. Maybe they don't care for sex. Maybe their standards were too high and before they knew it, all their opportunities had passed them by. Who knows? Probably some have regrets and some don't. Everyone has their priorities, after all.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with that. People used to die virgins all the time years ago and it was normal enough. Most sensible people in the past especially women waited until they married a man that could support them both and a family before ever having sex. Feminism didn't liberate women sexually it was the chemist who invented the pill.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• living life!!! :P

1|1
    0|0
  • I've never met one, and won't be one, but I'm not going to knock one. There.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just wonder their reasoning. Maybe they're asexual, but just about anyone can find someone who will have sex with you

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

That's not true at all. I'm still here.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Paying for sex is for losers and I don't want to be one especially by my own definition.

• 1mo

@Unit1 that's irrelevant, my point is that sex is not impossible to get. But if you aren't willing to go to those stakes to get it, you can't really complain, you can find sex anywhere, without handing someone a paycheck

• Nuns

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are not a priest or a nun don't have some mental/physical handicap then I'd consider it kinda sad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a 21 going on 22 year old virgin.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hot af

0|1
    0|0
  • err... uhm...

0|0
    0|0
  • probably the saddest thing I've ever heard

0|1
    0|0
  • OP, why?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I'm bored sorry😂

• Show All
    • 1mo

Lol nuuuu I was thinking about how some people are virgins in late twenties and like what if they go through their whole life without sex? Like I just don't think about old people and their sexy time😂

• 1mo

I don't know but I bet some of them are really skilled in Adventuring and mage skills.
      >9000!!!

• Usually I think they would be monks or priests or nuns...

0|0
    0|0
  • would bang /10
    @Chico_brah would be ok with it right bro?

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats sorta sad 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't given them much thought tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Where did you go that kitten in your pic.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I don't think about 80 year old virgins, period!

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as none of em ain't lookin at me to change their condition I'm fine with it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to hear their story

0|1
    0|0
  • Legends

0|2
    0|0
  • That's norman I mean normal

0|1
    0|0
  • I would refer to them as nuns lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Defining lfei lived by how much sex one has or hans't isn't a particularly useful metric of a "life lived well". Considering the level of incurable STD and growing in this culture, nature will do what it does best - cull the useful idiots that are simply incapable of doing anything other than living according to their sinful carnal nature.

0|0
    0|0
  • We need to set them up on a date!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm certain, that I will be there in 59 years. I'd feel empathy towards them :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Sad life

0|0
    0|0
  • stupid

0|0
    0|0