He didn't reply to my snapchat, why?

I have never spoken to him but he was my junior in school or something. He must have added me on snapchat I don't know when, so I just found out. I added him back like 2 days back and yesterday I just sent a selfie, with nothing written on it but those emoticons/stickers are there, so I put that on the picture it's just three birds and it's written Yo with it! I think he must have just thought that I must have sent it to everyone or he doesn't wanna talk, but then why would he add me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do u wanna talk to him? If yes, send him somehow that he can recognize that it's for him only. Otherwise even I would have been in his place then I would also hesistate to reply... Becoz some boys don't wanna do mistakes like replying to messages not intended for him especially by senior girls.

What do you think? Shall I wait for him to text me or shall I just send him hey and shall I do it on snapchat personal chat or fb chat?

Don't get directly if both of u haven't spoken before... But u can send him some msgs... like hey... of course... don't wait for him if u really like him... sometimes wait makes it a lifetime wait... trust me I hv had... send it on anywhere u think he is active more

What Guys Said 3

• For me, even if I've had them on snapchat for a day or for a year, if I get a snap as you described I'll automatically assume it's an "everyone" snap and just not respond to it. I feel if it's not personally directed towards me then they don't care whether or not I respond so I decide not to.

I'd do it on snapchat and Id just send him a message. I'm sure he'll respond haha

• Possibly because it had no content, text or anything. Still if he added you there's gotta be a reason. If you're interested in getting to know him, I'd send one more with something more specific so he knows it's a message to him

Whatever feels best for you. In my friends group we never message each other via facebook though. As for what to text - it's kinda boring to just get a "hey." Plus it gets kinda obvious the girl's interested. - Though I will say one of the coolest girls I've talked to started the convo with "hey" but yeah. Also good though because you get a confidence boost. Anyway, I've had girls point out in a new message that I'm dissing them before and it was kinda funny but unless I'm already into them it's just kinda "meh" to get a message like that.

Haha I'm just throwing ideas at you. Try something and see where it goes.

• May be he will talk to u later, darling

What Girls Said 0