Stranger Harrasing my girlfriend at trainstation?

Hello,

This happened to my girlfriend, when she went after party to train station, so she can visit me. Stranger approached her and started harrasing her. He was telling her weird things as well he took her cellphone. So the thing is that he got her number and she kept messaging her for few days.

As well he pictured her with him. I was pissed off!

What I really hated, that she doesn't want to give me away this number and she deleted it, plus she TOLD me yestarday. But that happened long time ago, like a month.

I would probally just kill that scum.

How would you react? What to do, why she didn't told me at first? I want to find that scum.

1mo Thanks all for help
1mo Still looking for answers I'll tell police to patrol, at least

Most Helpful Girl

• What I find 'Weird' Here, dear, that if this 'Scum' Took her celly, why didn't she call 9-11 on Another One's Cell? Get someone to Help her?
    I see More in Store Here, dear, and with her Not wanting to 'Give me away this number' and Supposedly 'Deleted it,' Something is not Right on This... Train Track.
    Never mind about 'That Scum.' You need to get to the Bare Bottom Truth of What Went on at the Trainstation?
    Wondering what Else has been Going on in this Month of Mondays?
    Good luck.

Totally disagree. I've given my number to guys I don't want to give it to, and so have a lot of girls I know. Like when a guy is super aggressive, it's scary, so it's easier to give him a number and get him off your back than to get him angry and have him hurt you cuz you said no. And I give the real number cuz sometimes a guy will call or text immediately, right there, to make sure you gave a real number, and I had a guy freak out on me one time cuz I gave him a fake.

@Keyspirit
      Not necessarily. There are many cases of people in duress where bystanders do nothing. It's well documented.

And calling police isn't really an option in a situation like this either. Am I supposed to wait ten minutes for a cop to show up when a guy is being aggressive now? "Hold on a second aggressor, I'm calling the cops on you, wait for me to finish before attacking me"

I'd rather not take chances. If a guy gives me problems after calling my number, his number and location can be traced by police.

• 18d

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• RED flags!! ok so it sounds more like she met the guy at the party and gave her number to him and then regretted it... now if this had all happened like she said it did.. she would have told you bout it right off the bat.. but she didn't which leads me to start wondering... then add the number and the pictures.. huge bullshit flags flying!

enjoy haha, yep I'll be careful. Any more advice. Can you still write :) ?

haha sorry i passed out shortly after that haha

What Girls Said 5

• She's probably scared the guy is going to hurt her or you. So I think it's best to just leave it alone for now. Report it to the police and let them know that there is a creep hanging out at the train station.

Hopefully they will start patrolling.

I talked with her about that over cellphone and we were arguining. The thing is she didn't want to tell me and she doesn't care. I mean like wtf, she should tell me at least. Why she told me after month?

She's probably afraid you would blame her. She also probably didn't want you confronting this person, as this person may be dangerous.

We talked about this today. The thing is she didn't want more complications and all that.

• Why didn't she tell you? Easy. Listen to yourself "I would probably just kill that scum" and "I want to find that scum"

Like, if your impulses are to seek out violent conflict, of course she isn't going to tell you things. You're a fucking nut. Thank your girlfriend for not giving you enough information for you to murder someone.

And like, when scary things happen, it's normal for people to bottle it up rather than tell people. People often wait to say anything. So you aren't encouraging her to tell you things in the future if you keep acting like that.

Invite me here from now on. Thank you. x

You know. But still she should tell me.

• sorry but its a lame excuse... the thing is she's having another guy on the side and she doesn't want you to learn about it... so she made up that excuse

Thanks for that info, but why she would tell me that. We talked about next week when she'll come to my place by train and she said I dont know how i'll come because and that's the time when she told me what happened.

i don't think so AT ALL! you are being manipulated

DAmn, but I really dont know. Do you think so? How can I get to the bottom. I asked her why she didn't want to tell me and she said because she didn't want tell me. Like it's not important because it wasn't that much and I couldn't do much. Something like that.

• How did he get her cell phone?

He took and called on his own. cellphone

Yep seems like. I'll find out. Any more advice? I talked with her and I asked you dont even care that you didn't told me and she said no i dont, because she didn't find it important. Like she should tell me.

I dont know. Today she explained me that she didn't want complications. That the guy took. her pohone and called his phone. We talkded about that and from now on I said that she needs to tell me when it happen
      Reply
      Asker

(18-24) 18h
      MY girlfriend. You need to also understand that she's quite different shy too and quite smart. But the thing is she didn't want to tell me because of complications that could lead to and so on. I told her that it's not right what she did. So drom now on we agreed that this kind of situations.. she'll tell me.

• Seems more to me like she's hiding something

Do you think so? I talked with her about that over cellphone and we were arguining. The thing is she didn't want to tell me and I asked do you even care? she doesn't care. I mean like wtf, she should tell me at least.

Ok dude u made ur point. I'm just saying when people hide stuff they have something bigger to hide. If she says she got her phone taken and you believe her, thats your thing. All I'm saying is that it's really fishy that she never called the cops or anything about it. I would tell my boyfriend immediately. Also the fact that you had to ask an online forum what to do and you keep defending her means you're in denial about something.
      But that's not of my business.

Yep, I agree.

What Guys Said 7

• Girls have nag where as they can do what want to you but when you do it it's a whole different ball game. Two I would suspect she's hiding more things and three I would no longer trust her. Sorry she dun fucked up.

copy paste

Reply
      Asker

(18-24) 18h

• thats creepy... maybe report the harassment. but probably. nothing will happen...

• Seems a bit fishy altogether like your has a man on the side.
    Do her phone not have that thing where you can track your phone down. My brother did it after he lost his phone, he was able to find the guy who took it in a pub.

• I would be angry with my girlfriend, if she gave some guy her number and is messaging him. If she doesn't like it she could call the police. But if she's continuing, then the joke is on you.

Dude wake up and see the truth. Girls don't message guys they don't like.

She didn't replied. The guy kept messaging her for like a month. He's crazy, but she deleted number like 1 week ago.

--- copy paste

Reply
      Asker

(18-24) 18h

• Calm your titties! Your girlfriend didn't tell you cause you would over react

Ok,. sorry. but still she could tell me at least. Damn I'm angry

• Yup I would find him... And beat the living shit out of him !!
    Such guys should be put in jail!!

I agree, I live close to New York it's fucked up.

Also read this I talked with her about that over cellphone and we were arguining. The thing is she didn't want to tell me and she doesn't care. I mean like wtf, she should tell me at least.

She doesn't care about whaat?

Reply
      Asker

(18-24) 18h

• why she gave her number?

The stranger took her phone as she said

he took her cellphone, her phone number, the started messaging her... how is that possible?