There is somebody famous lurking on GAG?

I don't know where but a couple of days ago I read the reasons why some gaggers don't have profile pics and one person said it is because they're a famous guy. Who could it be? Any guesses? My guess is Harry from OD xD

1mo I mean in the sense of why would they do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Donald Trump here. Will you vote for me on the elections? You'll get lots of XPER if you can prove it.

i m for donald trump. because i know far beyond what media portrays. they are rigged against you and talk about your pussy grabbing when hilary is selling weapons to isis working for bilderberg and will cause hundreds of thousands to die if not millions.

on the presidential debates, it was very very obvious they were against trump citicising him when he was 1 second over his time when hilary would talk upto a minute after her 2 minute was up.

i will say most people are too busy and ignorant they just go with what TV tells them.

personally i think people who get to vote should have some sort of testing done as to not ruin the country more than it already is

@boredomgotmehere i'm Trump all the way too but I doubt he's on GAG lol

hey obviously i know that=) just using this to play along and putmy two cents on where i standhahahahh comon i know!!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• My guess is that it's Anthony Weiner. He probably sends lewd messages and dick pics to females here on the reg :)

• *shrugs* I don't know could be, that or they'd think that people who them would just think they're trolling or catfishing.

I honestly could care less I'm not going to treat them any differently and I could care less about their famous nature they're just people to me.

• Probably is. This is a great site to learn, help, and fast forward the time when needed. I don't think that famous people are always busy with something. They got time to chill and browse GAG.

• Hi, Billy Mays here

• You got me! This is me

https://youtu.be/KqD9-2cf1pw

• Betty White is my guess

• hell yeahh

• i have no idea and dont care who people are , i try to treat everyone the same, everyone has life questions and when i can i try to help, it doesn't matter if your famous or not. but in a way not knowing is better for me so i can better give an objective answer to question. but if they happen to tell me or let it slip some how , i probable wouldn't believe them.

• I don't know but I don't have a profile pic because my face is fucked up.

• I'm the famous person, I'm Mr Roy Orbison, the greatest singer to have ever lived, just look at my Avatar and you'll see.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzoSDsyiftA

• lol, kinda doubt thats why. I usally never have any pics of me anywhere, Im certainly not famous, but I have been in a movie I suppose.

• Lindsey Lohan, she revelead it in her twitter account.

• I know it have 2 famous Youtuber on G@G

• I think becasue there is an option that allows you to become a ninja so everyone choose to be a ninja. The web doesn't make you put a picture, it's up to you just like being anonymous in your case here. NINJAS ARE REAL :P

• He said he was Semi Famous. He was also a male on a pink account as HE stated. Do you really believe everything you read the web boyo? Cmon. What if I told you I was fearlessbanana.. would you believe that too? Just lmao.

What is fearless bananna?

• Well it's not me because I'm a loser and I don't have any friends

• Famous people are just people too.

• Whose harry? I have no direction lol

• I am Justin Bieber...

• I am Elvis Presley

• You got me.

• Probably a spy considering all the buzz on gag

What Girls Said 7

• Hell, there could be plenty of famous people on this site and we could never know. They could go anonymous all the time to fly under the radar.

• I hope it's a hot one😍🌹

• I'm too famous..

• Nah nobody famous is on gag. If it's Harry from Harry Potter I call dibs! He was the first guy I ever had a crush on.

• maybe. maybe not ;)

• Lol, I wish that one of the guys that message me were Harry! I doubt it but anything is possible!

• ha Don't believe them. They are just blowing wind is all.