What time do you eat for breakfast?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what Time I Get up.
    During the week, most of the Time, I am up with the Chickens at 4am, so I Might have my Breafast at 6am.
    On weekends, maybe a little Later.
    However, I never Forget to Have the Most important First Meal of the Day... I take Vitamins with This so I don't get Naucous with Taking them Alone at Home.
    Good luck and Great question, @MrMafioso xx

Most Helpful Guy

• whenever I wake up.

What Girls Said 12

• I wake up at 5am. Go down stairs, turn on the coffee machine go use the bathroom, come back and make a cup of coffee and have toast. So nearly 5:30

You don't wash your hands? 😱😱

@akadatank44 lol using the bathroom consist of (toilet then quick shower). I come outside and make my coffee take my toast then go back in the bathroom to put my face on 😂

• Between 7:30 and 8:30. Mostly at 8 :)

• Within 30 mins of waking up. I have pretty low blood sugar and will faint if I don't.

• 5:30 or 6 am on weekdays.
    Whenever I get out of bed on the weekends lol

• I usually have breakfast between 10 and 11 am.

• I never eat breakfast. Sometimes I just go straight to dinner because I litterally have no time during the day.

• I get nauseous when I eat in the early morning so usually I'll bring food to school n eat around 9:30

• Usually 5:00–11:00 am, but it depends on the day. Sometimes I skip and go straight to lunch.

Breakfast means to break from fasting all night before. So it may be lunch you could consider it breakfast lol.

@akadatank44 True, but there are certain foods that are considered apart of the breakfast category, and same with lunch. Like I might have pasta for breakfast. 😋

• When I'm hungry lol usually around 7 in the morning

Do you usually run before you eat?

@akadatank44 good question lol it depends on the morning and how hungry I am. If I'm not hungry when I wake up at 5, I'll just drink my coffee and go for my run. If I am hungry I'll eat before my run.

• It depends 😂😂

• no time cause I never eat breakfast

• I don't eat breakfast

What Guys Said 9

• Sometimes not till noon depending on how my day is going.

• About 7:30.

• Good Question! I usually eat my breakfasts around 10am - 11 am. I wake up late :)

• After cooooffffeeeee.

• 12 am

• Around 5 to 6 am during the week and about 8 to 9 on the weekends. I love sleeping in a little bit

• Coffee is filling so I take my time with it and usually eat breakfast at 11AM.

• 5 am for me some times 10 am i have odd times i get hungry

• 11:00 am.