Girls; have YOU ever gotten followed by some creep?

This creep just followed me in his car. Fucking grrrrrr

Most Helpful Guy

• Make note of his license plate. If he continues to stalk and harass you I advise you to report him to the authorities.

Most Helpful Girl

• I did. He was a driver near my house. I call him a few time when I wan on rush going somewhere. He hung around my house (basically where he usually stays). He called (without saying anything), texting,... When I avoid answering his text/phone call, he agressively talked to me the next time I accidentally meet him. Even come to my house randomly and ask to drive me.

Dont remember how I dealt (avoiding, telling my parents, blocking his phone,...) with him but I have not seen him for a very long time. He had not done anything dangerous (surely very annoying) but its such a creepy way to get attention.

What Guys Said 12

• There is safety in numbers. Don't go out past dark. Carry pepper spray and learn when it is lawful to use. Don't wear revealing clothes. We aware of your surroundings at all times, people will pick someone out of the crowd who aren't aware of what's going on around them.

• Sorry, Your weren't supposed to know I was following you.

• They made me follow them
    http://i.giphy.com/3ubqmFn2F7ytq.gif

• It seems like you deal with a lot of creeps on the internet and off the internet.

Seriously, that dude has a rapist vibe to him though if he was following you.

• I wasn't following you, that is as fast as my car goes...

• I had a friend who was a creep and would follow girls. Used to annoy the hell out of me.

• I've done it once i followed a girl in my neighborhood , but it wasn't creepy..

• never use this word if we all know who the real creep and it's you op.

• i follow girls home all the time ;)

• One guy tried that with my sister and he ended up in the hospital

What Girls Said 12

• Yeah back when I was in high school. I wasn't legal enough to learn to drive, so I walked to my friends house. Some guy drove by, saw me, came back around and asked me if he could have my number. He then asked me where I was going and if i would like a lift. I said no and he said that we should go out sometime. To which I still said no and kept walking.

• I've been followed before. I also had a customer at the store show up at my house out of nowhere. He tried to climb the stairs to get in the door too, until my roommate said she'd call the cops. It was horrifying. Especially since I didn't even know him.

Holy shit.

This is why I'm armed.

Jesus. I seriously hope your boss told him to fuck off...

@ProbablyTooMature I told him to f*ck off. My boss is not a pimp, and he was a drug addicted idiot.

• Creep followed me to ask for $5! Like wow, not even cuz I'm pretty but because my wallet fat? At least he asked.

• Yea, as a child, a man in a car followed me around the neighborhood as I walked home.

• yup several times. once a man followed me all the way up a flight of stairs and to my doorstep (i didn't realize i was being followed)

• Yes and my dog scared him away.

• Yes, in high school I had this guy follow me home. He kept saying pervy things and being rude. I didn't have a cellphone at that time so I was so scared.

• yes..

• Its happened to me a terrifying amount of times.
    New Mexico is scary.

• Not to my knowledge... But, I'm a pretty cautious and sheltered person.

• Yeah quite often in my youth. Be careful.

• I would have done a U-turn and follow behind them so I could get their license plate.