Rate this X-Man: Professor X?

Rate this X-Man: Professor X?

Professor Charles Xavier, Founder of the X-men, one of the most powerful telepaths in the marvel universe.

• 5/5 Love him!
  • 4/5 i like him a lot
  • 3/5 meh
  • 2/5 don't really like him
  • 1/5 He sucks
  • 0/5 Worst X-man ever!

Most Helpful Girl

• Love him. Plus he's an INFJ so that makes him more awesome.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish I had a wheel chair

5/5

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 18

• He's awesome! :D When written the right way, he is truly a SUPERHERO in the fundamental ways that make a superhero (i. e., using his superpowers along with his regular human abilities to help and inspire people, and to oppose villains), but he stands out from most other mainstream superheroes by the way that his primary job is less about physically punching baddies lol, and more about inspiring and getting at the good in people. He's about faith in the goodness of people --- in the most front-and-center way --- which makes for dramatic storylines if he's used right.

For example, I love how they handled him in the James McAvoy movie trilogy ("First Class", "Days of Future Past", and "Apocalypse"). Professor Xavier was truly the main protagonist and the big hero across the trilogy, and it followed his character's arc all the way through, as the backbone of the movies. I think that was a perfect way to go when leading up to the formation of the iconic X-Men team of Cyclops, Jean, Storm, etc.

• he's the man.

• Professor X is freaking awesome, of course. And honestly... Patrick Stewart playing him makes him 10x as cool.

• Superb and inspiring guy. Really liked the episode of the animated series where he and Magneto were walking through the Savage Land talking things out.

Patrick Stewart was a genius bit of casting since Xavier is a lot like Picard in many ways.

• Prof X rules. He seems like a wise, intelligent, sensitive, and peaceful leader who deeply cares about all of his students and works toward a peaceful coexistence between mutants and humans. What's not to like?

• That is one guy I do know - He seems to be very cool - A 4

• In movie ! Meh. Comix : he is the leader and the symbol of x men beside being a mentor for most of the mutants.

• I really like when they go into his past. I like the younger him much more.

• 5, he is the G. O. A. T.

• One of the most powerful.

• He is pretty powerful with mind control

• Jean-luc Picard is always awesome.

• I was never really impressed by him

• 3/5 meh

• he's soo frickin awesome.

• He's really boring

• Awesome power

• No "see results option". :(