Does anyone else have their brain tell them negative lies almost constantly?

I mean it got to the point I was up for 3 days because I was so bothered by everything.
And now I'm the happiest I've ever been in a long time and because there's no new imput on that level it's telling me not to be happy about it telling me all kinds of lies. And I'm healthy enough right now to know they're lies but they hurt nonetheless.

I'm so tired of it. It's like SHUT UP! Not an actual voice just negative thoughts.

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean, I have negative thoughts all the time. I'd thsts what u mean. Do my thoughts lie? Uhhh I don't know. Prob not

Like
      "This person hates you."
      And thats a complete lie this person actually loves you a lot.

Schizophrenia!

no actually those inolve hallucinations. and a split personality is different.
      It's not an actual voice it's a thought that pops into my head and won't go away.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have silly arguments in my mind all the time... I usually always win. :p

What Guys Said 4

• You'll learn how to ignore it after a while.
    Or you'll go insane.
    One or the other.

• Nope. Brain doesn't tell me lies. That's called paranoia and you should kick that shit to the side.

• nah i am too busy laughing from all the stupid thoughts and jokes i make up in my head

• I do but then I use coping skills and I feel better

What Girls Said 0