Guys, would you like a courageous girl who'd publicly declare her love for you?

For example. ... confess in front of everyone. Declare her love publicly. Act like your fangirl. Threaten to kill any "love rival"...
Be honest guys... wouldn't you enjoy a girl like that?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would be a bit pathetic haha I will embarrass myself.
    I'm very in touch with my emotions and I don't hesitate to show them, if I love a guy I will tell him and show him that I love him, but there is no need to disturb the public with my love lol :p

What Guys Said 33

• no. being psychotic is NOT a turn on.

• Hell no. That is crazy behavior, and making a huge public declaration like that? I would find that humiliating.

Killing rivals? That is Yuno Gasai level crazy.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b2a68acd6c.jpg

• The fact that she'd be cool with hurting other girls that would flirt with me would make me never want to hang out with her in any sense ever. I can reject girls on my own without having a psychopath help me out thank you.

Also no I'm a very low-key person that would only be humiliating if she was very public about her feelings towards me with everyone.

• i'd be flattered but ultimately wouldn't like it. don't want a "fangirl"

• That is going to far. I would like it if she told me that she liked me.

• i would but it won't happen. i think i have always fantasized about it since i was your age. lol but i guess its a kids dream you never get rid of. lol

• Just confessing her love to me would be more than enough. She wouldn't have to do it in front of other people.

This is all based on the assumption that she is not mentally disturbed... It can be kinda cute for her to obsess over me, and be a little jealous/possessive - as long as she isn't actually crazy or being serious.

• If it were genuine, yes... I'd melt instantly :D
    Just don't kill your love rivals, that's a bridge too far - I want to love you not visit you in prison haha :o

• The threatening to kill any love rival would freak me out.

• i was with you until "Threaten to kill any love rival"
    https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/55046370.jpg

• 0|0
  • i would really love that girl for doing that.
    but if she's really acts like a psycho by saying threaten to kill any "love rival" and she really does means that then its a little too much. but otherwise its cool

• hey i like affection but there's a fine line between that and being a bunny boiler in your description

• sounds like some yandere right there haha no way. i'd love if she just tell me rather than the world, it makes me feel special and won't be embarrassed by my friends who's like look it's her your crush and deliberately set things up whenever i pass by that girl who openly confesses to me

• Nah...

• No.
    That's overdramatic and she'd be making a scene. I would not want to affiliate myself with someone like that.

• No wtf this description got creepier as it went on 😂

• She sounds like a crazy bitch, so no.

• This doesnot look sensible enough. by the way its easy said than done. For me its no. You gotta act sensible. Everyone is different personality. so it will differ

• No its too yandere.

• No i dont really like that stoofs. No needa show off like that to the WORLD. It can be embarrassing to sum people too.

• yeah it wold be good to have an open and honest partner think it would be more of a turn on. id rather that than not know and always unsure.

• No I dont like attention but the killing her rivals part sounds good then we cound be hitman and hitgirl. Do some headshots together :)

• No. That will be a nonsense thing to do.

• Sounds like my kind of girl.

• Lol sure

• No, that sounds clingy and a little crazy.

• That's a bit too far but holy shit imagine the sex with a crazy bitch like that.

• Yes I would, that's so romantic!

• Yes, and I want her to make it clear that I am hers, she owns me, she is the boss of me, and I belong only to her.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 4

• Wtf? Courageous? More like psychotic.

A girl like that belongs in a mental institution right next to the guy who actually wants THAT type of girl to be with... crazies!! 👀!

• Some guys do.

• no, that sounds kind of loud

• 😳 PDA? Sure, kill any rival? Noooo...