How do you deal with big problems/depression?

I read an article about how men and women deal with problems. One thing, that it said, was that when they feel depressed, hopeless or facing serious problems, women tend to seek for company and feel the need to share, while men tend to kinda isolate themselves until they resolve their problems and feel better. So I was wondering if this is true, in most cases, or if it's just another wrong stereotype.

• I spend more time with my family/friends and share.
  • I spend more time on my own and don't socialise much.

Most Helpful Guy

• I suffer from depression,
    What I do, I like to make other people laugh, that makes ME feel a lot better

Most Helpful Girl

• I meet my friends... listen to the music that calms me down... Write about it... Think how to solve that problem... And then my mind brightens, the problem I thought was very big, becomes small in my mind.

What Guys Said 6

• I personally try to spend as much time asp possible with other people so it'll take my mind off the problem. However, I rarely share my problems with people. Those I try to solve on my own first.

• It is true.

• i spend more time on my own.

• yea pretty much i think being alone lets me think about the problem more clearly

• I give myself one hour to chill and get it out of my system I try to live stress free

• Yeah I think this is generally true

What Girls Said 1