If a girl has two false front teeth, would it be a turn off?

Last year my ex hit me and knocked me to the ground. The fall knocked out my two front teeth I do have a permanent bridge now , but is it a turn of if the teeth aren't my own?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not unless it was super obvious. If they were done well enough to look real when worn, no prob.
    Also, I'm extremely sorry about what he did! I can only assume you left him? I hope your next man is a kind one!

Yes I left him. Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• It'd be a turn off if you didn't have anything there. So don't worry -- people probably can't even tell.

What Guys Said 17

• Yeah, but it would be a bigger turn off if the teeth weren't there at all. Can anyone tell that they're fake? If they can't tell, then no one will notice and it'll be fine.

People say they look natural. , but I know they aren't so that bothers me

• No. At least you got them fixed.

• would not bother me... are they upper or lower?

Upper, but they look natural. They just aren't my own

just wondered because you now have the option of having two made up with a small gap between them... thats such a hot look and you can do both now so there is an up side ;)

Thanks

• Honestly if its done right most people won't be able to tell.. that being said if they are pearly white and your real teeth are stained it will look like crap and be a turn off

• Nope. Wouldn't alter my thoughts at all

• No, because that is understandable and not unhygienic. However, keep the bridge in place.

• I dont see why it would matter. How would he even know they won't natural though?
    As a general rule unless something actually has an effect then why would it matter?

• Shit happens in real life. That is not a big deal at all.

• Depends. Could make you look cute. Trust me most of the guys including me are more of attracted towards behaviour and maturity. Looks does matter but not above these for me at least.

• When I saw this question I was about to say it depends how y ou lost it. I think till it looks good then its not a turn off

• They are fixed so what's the problem?

• No it wouldn't matter to me if a girl had false teeth.

• No, it's like dental implants, only removable, I hope that dude is doing time.

• no it happen to my ex
    its fine

(no i did not hit her)

• It's good as long as you have a nice ass

• Is it noticeable that someone has 2 false front teeth?

• No, no biggie. As long as they have some kind of teeth, im good.

What Girls Said 2

• It literally does not matter. No man is gonna say:

"I can't date girls without purely natural teeth."

If they look good and don't pop out who cares?

They can't be taken out, they're permanent , but false teeth

• You had two teeth knocked out of your mouth by some abusive asshole, and you're wondering if it's a turn off? You need some self-respect.