State your name and a little about yourself?

I wanna learn a bit about my fellow gaggers, old and new!

My name is Alex (who'd have thought, y'know based on my username?) I live in London, UK and I work in a small store. I have a dog and her farts smell awful.

2|0
18|18

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• My name is Sarra, I'm Tunisian but I was born and raised in Saudi Arabia, I've been living in France for more than 3 years for my studies. I'm a law student and I love studying about law, history and theology.
    I love stargazing and watching the moon and the clouds. I also love walking by the beach at night when it's quite.
    I love to learn new things, discover other cultures, meet people from different faiths and colors, learn about astronomy and the human body. I believe that knowledge is Power.
    My native languages are Arabic and French and I would love to be proficient in a 4th language, preferably east Asian.
    I'm also socialable , diplomatic, extroverted and I love to talk, which is probably why my answer is the longest hahaa :p

0|1
    2|0
  • Any of My Followers can See Who I am and my some of my Long Her History.
    Nice to Meet you, though, Alex. My name is "P."
    Good luck and Great question. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • Hi, I'm Jackie, otherwise known as RJ, I'm a 5'2" and saucy. I like taquitos, metal and Fallout.

0|2
    0|1
  • Hi. I'm springocelot. I turned 34 this past month. I don't really like talking about myself, or talking in general. But I've been an active member of this site for a damn long time (almost 4 years). So I'm sure if you'll scrolled through all my answers you'll know everything there is about me :p

0|1
    0|0
  • Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. My name is Jordan, I'm majoring in Nursing and live in Nevada. I love Led Zeppelin and Guns n Roses

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Rachel. I live in Chicago. I work in the media/film industry. I like playing the sims and running. I have a dog and she's half pug and half beagle and snores like a motorboat lmfao.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jamie

I like dogs

0|1
    0|1
  • I won''t say my name, but I live in Canada and I'm currently studying to be an EMT. I have three cats and I'm getting a hamster for my birthday (in a week). I like writing, playing games on the computer (mostly the sims) and doing digital art. I'm currently unemployed but am looking for a job in sales :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Aleeeeeex. :)

I'm Heather, live on the east coast of the US, and I nanny for a living currently.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am curious to see what you already know about me
    and I ll correct it

1|1
    0|1
  • I'll try and right a mytake about myself and then you can go and read it and a learn a little about me once I post the take

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey I am Angelica I'm half Greek half Norwegian I live in Norway, I like to eat and sleep and watch movies hah and go out with friends

1|0
    0|1
  • Mysteriooooooussss.

0|0
    0|0
  • My name is Jordan and I'm an asshole that likes pizza.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Nuala
    I'm from Canada 🇨🇦
    We're like the U. S but cooler😎

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Triss and I bite

0|0
    0|0
  • hi alex -feels like an aa meeting- I'm anabella and I'm proud to say I've been sober for three days (?
    I live in buenos aires and I got an awful cold bc of the shitty humid hot and cold weather lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• So you want to get to know me and then wine and dine me an all that? my name is blue anon, I live in London UK (come round my house Alex). I have a dog who does not leave foxes alone. I don't mind his farts since I don't have a good sense of smell

Our dogs could have sex you know. . . Just sayin'

I work in a school (don't judge me)

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

Also I play doom 1, I haven't played it in a while since I'm playing freedoom instead

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi Alex,
    I am Dave, 47 born and live in Dublin, Ireland
    I work in IT Admin for the Govt Welfare Department
    I have no pets
    I would be very quiet and introverted but warm/friendly with people I know
    I like playing sports to keep fit and when I am home, I like to chill by reading, watching TV, surfing online and listening to music which could be a lot of genres.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey I'm Orion and I identify as a penguin. My dream is to cut my arms off and slide around on the ice on my belly.

Good question, #spreadthelove

3|1
    0|1
  • My name's JSmuve. I'm 28. I'm a guy. I feel like you guys know too much about me now!!! 😱

2|0
    0|1
  • Tony.

I like pussy.

2|1
    0|2
    • 1mo

hi tony
      jeez we already have stuff in common
      I think we can be great friends

• 1mo

@archiz Yeah 'friends' let's fuck already archiz. I think I tell you that I want to fuck you on the daily now.

• 1mo

hmm :P
      I got the message alright
      can t you come to leb? XD

• Hi there My name is Stephen, I am 25, I have a job in retail logistics, and I love food, and Gravity Falls is my favorite show.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yo yo, what's up. Its your boy Brad Aka D-toc. I stay in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Look out for my mixtape, dropping 2036.
    But seriously, brad, Minnesota. I don't like talking to people, and i write stories. Plus i play video games. XCOM 2 is the hotness.
    That's all and I'm out. 'Drops the mic and leaves the stage'

0|0
    0|0
  • John
    New Yorker
    I'm a huge Knicks, Mets, & Bucs fan
    It took me just over a day to grow my beard

1|0
    0|1
  • My name is Romain (French) I live in Paris and I'm a computer programming student. I'm a metalhead, a rocker, a drummer and currently learning the guitar ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am Andrew. I like to cook and my longest relationship is with my dog. he's 12 xD

0|0
    0|0
  • My name is Chris, I tame squirrels.

1|0
    0|0
  • tha name's sam, i be 23 & i'm living in the UK
    i work in an airport (and hate it) and like to draw, animate and play video games

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

What games you into?

• 1mo

fallout, elder scrolls, smash bros, the legend of zelda, etc.
      mostly rpgs & jrpgs with the odd beat 'em up.

• Hi my name starts with A and I like cats

0|0
    0|0
  • Duy
    Cashier and political activist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hey I am Ahmed, I like white girls. 😍
    26 from Dubai.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm Donald Trump. I'm really rich from my business which I started with a small loan of a million dollars from my rich father. I always win in life.
    I love beautiful women. When I see a beautiful woman I just start kissing her. It's like a magnet. I don't even wait, one time there was this woman who I tried to fuck. She was married I'll tell you that. She got this big phoney tits, I wanted grab her by the pussy tho. When your famous you can do anything. They let you do it

I also have big beautiful tremendous hands. Hehe yknow what they say abou men with BIG hands. 😏

I'm also running for US presidency. I'm very popular. So popular because the American people believe in me into saving America because America is destroyed right now.

0|1
    0|0