State your name and a little about yourself?

I wanna learn a bit about my fellow gaggers, old and new!

My name is Alex (who'd have thought, y'know based on my username?) I live in London, UK and I work in a small store. I have a dog and her farts smell awful.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• My name is Sarra, I'm Tunisian but I was born and raised in Saudi Arabia, I've been living in France for more than 3 years for my studies. I'm a law student and I love studying about law, history and theology.
    I love stargazing and watching the moon and the clouds. I also love walking by the beach at night when it's quite.
    I love to learn new things, discover other cultures, meet people from different faiths and colors, learn about astronomy and the human body. I believe that knowledge is Power.
    My native languages are Arabic and French and I would love to be proficient in a 4th language, preferably east Asian.
    I'm also socialable , diplomatic, extroverted and I love to talk, which is probably why my answer is the longest hahaa :p

• Any of My Followers can See Who I am and my some of my Long Her History.
    Nice to Meet you, though, Alex. My name is "P."
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Hi, I'm Jackie, otherwise known as RJ, I'm a 5'2" and saucy. I like taquitos, metal and Fallout.

• Hi. I'm springocelot. I turned 34 this past month. I don't really like talking about myself, or talking in general. But I've been an active member of this site for a damn long time (almost 4 years). So I'm sure if you'll scrolled through all my answers you'll know everything there is about me :p

• Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. My name is Jordan, I'm majoring in Nursing and live in Nevada. I love Led Zeppelin and Guns n Roses

• I'm Rachel. I live in Chicago. I work in the media/film industry. I like playing the sims and running. I have a dog and she's half pug and half beagle and snores like a motorboat lmfao.

• Jamie

I like dogs

• I won''t say my name, but I live in Canada and I'm currently studying to be an EMT. I have three cats and I'm getting a hamster for my birthday (in a week). I like writing, playing games on the computer (mostly the sims) and doing digital art. I'm currently unemployed but am looking for a job in sales :)

• Aleeeeeex. :)

I'm Heather, live on the east coast of the US, and I nanny for a living currently.

• I am curious to see what you already know about me
    and I ll correct it

• I'll try and right a mytake about myself and then you can go and read it and a learn a little about me once I post the take

• Hey I am Angelica I'm half Greek half Norwegian I live in Norway, I like to eat and sleep and watch movies hah and go out with friends

• Mysteriooooooussss.

• My name is Jordan and I'm an asshole that likes pizza.

• I'm Nuala
    I'm from Canada 🇨🇦
    We're like the U. S but cooler😎

• I'm Triss and I bite

• hi alex -feels like an aa meeting- I'm anabella and I'm proud to say I've been sober for three days (?
    I live in buenos aires and I got an awful cold bc of the shitty humid hot and cold weather lol

What Guys Said 17

• So you want to get to know me and then wine and dine me an all that? my name is blue anon, I live in London UK (come round my house Alex). I have a dog who does not leave foxes alone. I don't mind his farts since I don't have a good sense of smell

Our dogs could have sex you know. . . Just sayin'

I work in a school (don't judge me)

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

Also I play doom 1, I haven't played it in a while since I'm playing freedoom instead

• Hi Alex,
    I am Dave, 47 born and live in Dublin, Ireland
    I work in IT Admin for the Govt Welfare Department
    I have no pets
    I would be very quiet and introverted but warm/friendly with people I know
    I like playing sports to keep fit and when I am home, I like to chill by reading, watching TV, surfing online and listening to music which could be a lot of genres.

• Hey I'm Orion and I identify as a penguin. My dream is to cut my arms off and slide around on the ice on my belly.

Good question, #spreadthelove

• My name's JSmuve. I'm 28. I'm a guy. I feel like you guys know too much about me now!!! 😱

• Tony.

I like pussy.

hi tony
      jeez we already have stuff in common
      I think we can be great friends

@archiz Yeah 'friends' let's fuck already archiz. I think I tell you that I want to fuck you on the daily now.

hmm :P
      I got the message alright
      can t you come to leb? XD

• Hi there My name is Stephen, I am 25, I have a job in retail logistics, and I love food, and Gravity Falls is my favorite show.

• Yo yo, what's up. Its your boy Brad Aka D-toc. I stay in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Look out for my mixtape, dropping 2036.
    But seriously, brad, Minnesota. I don't like talking to people, and i write stories. Plus i play video games. XCOM 2 is the hotness.
    That's all and I'm out. 'Drops the mic and leaves the stage'

• John
    New Yorker
    I'm a huge Knicks, Mets, & Bucs fan
    It took me just over a day to grow my beard

• My name is Romain (French) I live in Paris and I'm a computer programming student. I'm a metalhead, a rocker, a drummer and currently learning the guitar ;)

• I am Andrew. I like to cook and my longest relationship is with my dog. he's 12 xD

• My name is Chris, I tame squirrels.

• tha name's sam, i be 23 & i'm living in the UK
    i work in an airport (and hate it) and like to draw, animate and play video games

What games you into?

fallout, elder scrolls, smash bros, the legend of zelda, etc.
      mostly rpgs & jrpgs with the odd beat 'em up.

• Hi my name starts with A and I like cats

• Duy
    Cashier and political activist.

• I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.

• Hey I am Ahmed, I like white girls. 😍
    26 from Dubai.

• I'm Donald Trump. I'm really rich from my business which I started with a small loan of a million dollars from my rich father. I always win in life.
    I love beautiful women. When I see a beautiful woman I just start kissing her. It's like a magnet. I don't even wait, one time there was this woman who I tried to fuck. She was married I'll tell you that. She got this big phoney tits, I wanted grab her by the pussy tho. When your famous you can do anything. They let you do it

I also have big beautiful tremendous hands. Hehe yknow what they say abou men with BIG hands. 😏

I'm also running for US presidency. I'm very popular. So popular because the American people believe in me into saving America because America is destroyed right now.