How often do you remember someone you loved who died recently?

I remember my grandmother who died recently almost every 12 hours and that makes me very sad, specially because i lived with her in the same house :(

Most Helpful Girl

• My Grandma right now.
    She will be Gone 14 years this Thanksgiving, @Ahmed_Sy15x
    Good luck and Great question, No one Should be Forgotten. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember my near and dear ones every day , through prayer.--------------------Grief is the last act of love we have to give to those we loves. When there is deep grief , there is great love- Grieving for our dead is a good sign. But we should learn that they played their part. They are still there in our hearts. And we love and treasure their memories. They will never be forgotten. But we have to go on with our life. Nobody comes in this world to live forever. We all have to die some day living good memories behind our loved ones to treasure.

What Girls Said 2

• oh god my eyes... I remember them enough..

• A few times a week

What Guys Said 3

• I barely think of my grandparents. They were never involved in my life beyond cards. But, I remember my late fiancee every second.

• My father has chaged my direction of life, I only need to go on the way

• A few times a week. It happened a couple of months ago