My boyfriend said to me he does not trust me with carrying our unborn baby? why would he say that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you drink or smoke or have an unhealthy diet or lead a bit of an adrenaline junkie or have a bit of an issue when it comes to prioritizing what's important?

no i have done everything i can to stay safe and healthy for the baby

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he's a jack butt. I mean it would be totally different if you had done drugs or something. But seeing as how you've done all you can to stay healthy. Your doing it all right. He may just be a drama queen. And like to make you feel like crap about yourself. I was in a very similar situation. I was 17 and pregnant and with an abusive guy who told me I couldn't do anything right. I dumped him best decision ever. As a mom you have to think of yourself also and know that sometimes you've got to know what is best for you and that will usually be best for baby. Obviously as long as it includes no drugs or anything. Hope I helped. Tried not to lecture hope I didn't.

it is ok but he is a very nice and sweet guy he never hits me or anything and he always tells me how good i am and how i can do anything if i put my mind to it and we planned this baby so i do not get why he said it

Awe y'all wil have fun! Hope all works out for y'all!

awww thanks i cannot wait until she starts kicking lol

What Guys Said 4

• Abortion?
    Alcohol?
    Drugs?

Or your health?

Did you ever speak about suicide?

no i love my life

• Because you either did something stupid or he's a piece of shit.

i cannot think of anything stupid i did as i have done everything i can to stay safe and healthy for the baby

Well him and his ex planned a baby but she aborted it as she did not want "his" baby so

... sooo? I'm waiting for whatever is supposed to be after the "so". So because his ex is a cunt he doesn't trust you? Stellar guy.

• Its too late for that now the baby is in your body. Sounds like a weird thing to say.

i agree but i want to know why

• Maybe he saw you fall down or take falls so he is worried about your well being.

i have done everything to make sure me and the baby are safe

Husbands can also get overprotective of their wife's when their pregnant.

we are not married yet

What Girls Said 2

• Perhaps the Newborn Babe is so Fragile, he is just Scared.. You may Drop him.
    Be patient with him. Your boyfriend, that is.
    Good luck and Congrats. xx

erm we have not had the baby yet i am still pregnant with the baby

I hope i get a quick labor lol and my boyfriend will be holding my hand or i will kill him lol

Prepare for this by making sure your SO takes Classes with you so he can be by your side. xx

• Could you be irresponsible and might drop the baby? Or perhaps your past encounters with fragile things you seemed to damage them?

well i cannot just put the baby down lol it is inside me lol

Good then that'll reassure him that you're serious about keeping the baby.

I am dead serious as we planned this baby