So where's the Clinton foundation?

so where is the Clinton foundation? I keep hearing about all the great stuff they're doing but yet the actual Haitians and the people working down in Haiti haven't seen a soul from the Clinton foundation or the money that she supposedly gave to the Haitian people.

Most Helpful Girl

• The Clinton foundation has no money because the entirety of it has been transferred to the Clintons' personal bank account.

Exactly I hope she takes a swan dive right onto a nice hard pile of gold, oo speaking of gold she just took one in Haiti for her brother and her friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• Giving money to a government without actually overseeing how it's used is a bit like handing a crack addict 50 bucks , most likely it's gonna be shot up his veins along with his welfare check.

*IS JOKE!*

It's just here to push propaganda and alleviate that upper class guit.
    SEE SEE! WE ARE HELPING THE UNDERPRIVILEGED!
    And the people go oooooh ahhhh , yes very nice very nice. Then you dig deeper , fast forward 3 years , nothing has changed , the money is now missing , we are still looking at a pile of rubble but on the upside , the government officials now have a Ferrari , 12 wives and a vacation home in Hawaii.

What Girls Said 6

• They are in hell where they belong

• The money is in Hillary's pocket. It doesn't go anywhere...

• Good question🤔 lol I've asked the same thing once or twice

• hell probably

• Where's the trump foundation? :)

• Zillions in Ecstasy with all that money at her finger tips.

Probably.

Yessssss. x

I say it was a Draw, ya awe. haha

What Guys Said 14

• www.clintonfoundation.org/.../clinton-foundation-haiti

"Since 2010, the Clinton Foundation has raised a total of more than $30 million for Haiti, including relief funds as well as projects focused on supporting Haiti’s small and medium businesses, improving livelihoods, enhancing education and exploring the nexus of agriculture, energy and environment. Today, the Clinton Foundation focuses on creating sustainable economic growth in the five priority sectors of energy, tourism, agriculture, environment, and artisans/manufacturing. The Foundation also works to develop full-cycle investing, bringing together producers, investors, and markets in a way that is socially, environmentally, and economically impactful. The Clinton Foundation has helped Haitian businesses develop their skills, increase their productivity, and connect with international partners."

Really then how come the Haitian people hate the Clinton guts call them thieves, none of the money raised by the foundation has gone to Haiti or the people, there's not one single person from the foundation even in Haiti and the president of the country himself hates the Clinton especially Hillary and called her a lying thieve for stealing millions if not more money that was supposed to go to his people.

link?

• Where is the Trump Foundation? - Oh yeah I remember now it is in Donald's personal bank account.

Seriously? o well I figured there would be at least one of you to show up.

• That money is much better spent on "administration fees".

The Haitians haven't seen the Clinton Foundation because no mega - donor has asked them to go to Haiti.

Not true and no one has seen any of the money from her foundation or her people meanwhile Hillary just found a goldmine in Haiti that she gave to her brother and her friends.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usW7vtsfPuY
    At least he didn't go full Vegeta.

• Found it!
    https://www.clintonfoundation.org/

Notice the red highlighted "DONATE" button, upper right. I didn't know they helped us in NC with the fallout from hurricane Matthew. Hmm. . .

• I ate it

• You can find it pretty easily.

https://i.imgflip.com/122vpp.jpg

• the clinton foundation is a fraud.. she is nothing but a liar

Exactly, fucking cunt, excuse my language.

i hope to god that you are right but i have a bad feeling that she will be our next prez

She won't be, there are powers at work far greater then man and they are not in her favor trust me on that.

And I am right I've looked at the evidence, audio, video and written it all shows Trump ahead, more numbers more people.

• https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

You can find more info there and even breakdowns of the email leaks

• Because Hillary keeps her foundation's money for things that only benefit herself.

• Her supporters are megalomaniacs and delusional hypocrites just like her. She could be over there selling those children into sex slavery and they wouldn't really care.

• Busy deciding who gets contracts based on the size of their donations.

• As if you or any other republicans/libertarians actually give a damn about Haitians...

Why wouldn't I? it's horrible what's happened down there, even more aweful that they got robbed by Hillary.

• Cuz donald trump is too poor to pitch in right?

No but he didn't lie to millions of people who actually donated to her foundation and then she stole basically all of it.

That's my hero.