Do you like your body/appearance?

1|0
21|13

Most Helpful Girl

• yes. :3 me likey what I see.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah. Too much fat in my midsection. But the rest of my body seems fine, I don't know why all the fat has to hang out in one spot. Still losing weight. Eventually I'll be ripped and lean. I'm curious what my legs look like lean cause my muscles are fucking big for no reason. And my calves, omg their humongous and I hope it doesn't make me look weird lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Everyone looks the same in the dark.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah for the most part, I think I do.

0|3
    0|0
  • I like how I look. I'm still a bit of a chubster but it's nothing to make me feel terrible about my appearance. As long as I'm ok to leave the lights on 👌🏼

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea...

0|2
    0|0
  • Usually yeah

0|2
    0|0
  • Yep I do

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope I don't

1|1
    0|0
  • I like to think so.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol not particularly :p

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, I do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm aight

0|1
    0|0
  • Meh... I guess. Just need some boobs.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I am getting there.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im very confident in my body

1|0
    0|0
  • i like

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm ok. I feel like I need to lose weight, maybe 15 pounds or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend thinks so

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now? Heck no! For many years I weighted no more than around 130 except when I did some body building or was pregnant as both also made me bigger. Right now because of past back/hip/neck injuries, my gallbladder coming out, and abuse by a psycho and his buddies my bodies had enough. Despite trying to stay active I'm quite heavy. I'm around 260lbs at 5ft 4. I'm not happy about it but diet and exercise make no difference at this point. I have to hope with time it will get better.

I don't have to be a barbie doll but I'd like my weight back to a more normal range. Though I've had nerve blocks, and spinal blocks because of my back being broken several times and my neck and hips. I still suffer pain and that combined with a degenerative muscle condition also makes it hard. But I try to walk/bus around. My foots got an owie I'm waiting to be seen for so I don't do pool exercise right now. Also a doctor just pulled 3 things out of my intestine that I have to go see the doc on a follow up about. But as I said I'm hoping with time it gets better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look like a manatee that sprouted legs when I'm naked. It's not pretty.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• He'll yeah!!! I worked hard for it! All the squats, push-ups, mountain climbers, 45min uphill jogs, 1hr walks, and starving myself.

I better look good naked. 😅. No but seriously I'm confident in my body at least haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say so. Big dick, naturally strong legs, not too hairy, not ripped but decently athletic. Real short, but you can't tell that as easily plus it makes my dick look even better.

Other than wanting to be taller, I do like my appearance, I feel lucky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all
    I look like a neanderthal when naked due to me excess body hairs
    I can't even have sex with women due to it.

0|0
    0|1
  • Absolutely I do

0|0
    0|0
  • No i need to lose 30 kilo of fat mass and gain some muscle mass.

0|0
    0|0
  • only to myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I looking fabulous!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am okay... but I need to lose a lot of weight. I am otherwise, fine with my appearance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know guys are not supposed to look good naked not the legs at least

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope. I'm fat and hairy. I got a bit of work to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I look pretty good

0|0
    0|0