What is the moral of your story?

What can people learn the most from your life?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm great Q Doug! :)

Don't procrastinate. Be generous and live life to the fullest. Being positive pays off. And having thick skin gets you a long way. Walk with your head high. be willing to learn and be curious on the way there. Help a stranger it'll give you the most satisfaction in life. Be strong. And take criticism with a smile. And last but not least. You can take any situation you are placed in and turn it around for the better.

Most Helpful Guy

• Life is gonna be very different sometimes, you can be different from a lot of people, you dont have to fit in, nightmares are gonna haunt you, pain is gonna break you, life is gonna scare you and put in you in very difficult and worst situations, so much worst situations that you have never imagine, but you have to get back up, and you have to be willing to fight again, and not giving up, solitude is your best friend. never lose hope, hope is the best thing a person can have, being a lone wolf isn't a bad thing, but its gonna make you more stronger and wise, it may seems and you will feel a lot of times in life that you can't do it anymore, but giving in one more round when you dont think you can, thats what makes all the difference in life (Sylvester Stallone) , love your scars, and be proud of the pain, because its gonna make you stronger and more wiser.

What Girls Said 30

• lol!! Master of my Domain and Some of what my Personal Profile says, Says it All, @Toad-1
    However, with this Title, I would like to Believe that I have Helped just a Little.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• There are assholes and they're GOOD at being assholes.

However, you don't ever give up and think the rest of men are going to be just like them.

How many I've encounter and the extensive lengths they go to & try to 'get with me' -_- Ridiculous.

But, in the end, I'm going to find a sweet man somewhere and somehow.

I will NOT give up because of a handful/dozen of d-bags. :)

encountered* (( The amount of errors I've had over the past day or two! lol, lawd!))

• Don't procrastinate and studying pays off.

• "Be you, unapologetically, until you feel you SHOULD apologize. That's when you know you're acting out of character."

• Be kind to animals. Don't be born poor. Never date below your standards. Be as quirky as you want, it's fun :) Unless you have a child, you really are the most important person in your life.

• I am a cliche.

• You can ONLY be successful and satisfied with your life - profesionally speaking - if you go to medical school.
    That's the moral of my story - learned the hard way...

• Living your life with perseverance, determination, proaction, and ass ton of coffee has better results than living on prayers.

• The only person in your life who will make you happy is yourself.

• Work hard, play hard

• Infatuation comes and goes but there will be that one, that one that might be there for what seems like forever. Maybe it's a sign and the only way to get rid of it is face it along with your fears and it's one step closer to your dreams :)

• spend more time with your loved ones before it's too late

• Don't preoccupy yourself with if you can--focus on if you should.

• Play the hand that you've been dealt that you're holding a full house. Never let em see you sweat. And remember that you you can't have a rainbow without the rain! Appreciate your storms.

• Procrastination kills.

• Don't let your happiness depend on others

• Learn from others mistakes the best that you can so you don't have to make them yourself.

• Always assume something will go wrong.

Just set out to do wrong then and you'll do it right instead :D

• Stay positive and be grateful.

Or

Learn to stand up for yourself 😕

• Take care of yourself and be healthy, otherwise you're gonna pay for it later lmao

• hindsight is a beautiful thing, never give up hope for the future

• Don't take anything too seriously.

• Work hard and don't trust people easily

• Don't easily trust everyone and don't take anyone or anything for granted.

• Appreciation and curiosity gets you far

• age is just a number 💦👅

• I'm still trying to figure it out, myself.

• Don't take anything for granted.

• thus far?
    miracles do happen.

• Even the most evil, corrupted girls can grow up to be the most beautiful woman

What Guys Said 29

• i fell 13 stories sleep walking from my apartment balcony in 2006... so i guess the moral of my story would be don't take life for granted. you can be as safe as you can and freak events can still occur. i'm insanely lucky to have survived and not suffer greater injury... so live life to the fullest. don't put off til tomorrow what can be done today and all those cliches have real meaning

• Hm... to never give up I suppose!! Even when you lose the
    -girl
    -the dog
    -your friends
    - and to your rival
    www.allwrestlingsuperstars.com/.../...-Give-Up.jpg

• "Be Yourself" - For better or worse, I am exactly what it says on the tin, people often say I am the most non fake (I won't say genuine because that sounds like self praise but non fake because I do have a lot of flaws with some good attributes) person they know - Yet for all my flaws my family and friends still love me plus new people that meet me say I generally likeable.

• The world doesn't owe you a thing.

Everything that you give a damn about can be taken from you at a moments notice.

You need to work hard to have the things you want in life

Make your purpose in life to enjoy it and the people around you all while doing your best to be a good person.

• The moral of my story is, never pick your nose and chew it if you don't intend to swallow!

• Don't be afraid to show your true self. Like, stop wasting time being all shy and just be yourself.

• Take advantage of opportunities even if you think they're an inconvenience. Not everyone has had the opportunities I've been presented with and it would be insulting to those who would snatch it up in a second, not to take advantage.

• Do it! Don't regret later. I learned this lesson from myself.

• Life is unpredictable, so one has to be malleable enough to make adjustments.

• You don't get in life what you want, you get in life what you are.
    Les Brown.

There is nothing that can't be done, i have two chronic diseases, with medical help on daily basisand still manage be the best of me.

• Just be true to yourself and don't pretend to be anyone else.

• if i could play out my life in front of everyone from a child until an adult
    it would be very clear my life has lead me too this
    weknowyourdreams.com/images/bible/bible-03.jpg

• Never give up, never accept the odds.

• Keep your mouth shut. Stay out of it.

• don't get married.

• The less you go outside the more pale you get, especially if you're white.

• Don't be afraid to admit you have a problem.

• When life gives you lemons, trade the lemons for oranges.

• Ask for help if you need it, learned that the hard way last night

• Choose women wisely.

• Work hard.

• Life is about learning from your mistakes and to make better desicions in the future.

• Trust nobody
    Don't procrastinate.

• If you can't say something nice, say it with a smirk. (Everyone will think you're joking.)

• that being handsome makes me more special than others

• That if you have courage and faith, you can do almost anything.

• Its Better to live one day as a lion and die then to live a thousand as a lamp

• Don't get married or have kids if you want a financial future

• Don't waste time cuz you can't buy more, you can't get it back and it's precious thing we have.