Men can be hoes right? Why mostly criticize women?

man-whore to man-slut lol but they have better common slang rather than women's which is pretty much vulgar

0|0
5|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Because women do it, too. So it's become part of our culture.

TBH nobody is technically is whore. That term was created by humans and humans only. Specifically Christian ones. So unless you follow the old Bible hardcore, you don't have to believe in the word

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Double standards

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Part of it is difficulty. Even fat women can become sluts and get lots of men to hookup with her. However, you don't see many fat man whores. Girls have higher standards on looks for casual sex than the do for relationships, so generally the guys who are able to casually have sex with lots of women are hot with above average social skills.

Men don't slut shame other men because he has no interest in ever dating a man.

Men ocassionally do lookup to manwhores due to being impressed that they can do something a lot of men can't. Getting casual sex from a woman is harder than getting relationships with them.

Women don't slut shame men because they are hot and fun and women want to date them.

Women don't look up to female sluts because sleeping around is something most woman could do if they wanted to. Its easier for women to get a man to casually fuck her than it is to get a man to commit to her.

Girls are more likely to shame men for being virgins than they are to shame men for being manwhores. I see it often on this site, women often accuse question and opinion posters of being desperate virgins or basement dwellers as a way to dismiss their opinions

So in a way, you play right into the dynamic of inexperienced men being bad and experienced men being good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never heard a girl being called "fuckgirl".
    Men get criticized constantly too, you just don't wanna see it.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

well that's the point of this question

• Show All
    • 1mo

well note: some guys are proud to be fuckboys and we only say that after getting to know a guy

• 1mo

But it's the same with girls: some are proud to be sluts (ever heard of the slutwalk?).
      I don't think it's bad to be a fuckboy or a slut if you're not lying to get sex. If sex is what you want, go ahead. But people also have the right to not want to be with you, and to judge you, because of your actions.
      But both genders get criticized for being promiscuous, it's not a one-gender thing.

• It's easy to get laid as a woman but it's hard as a male that's why guys get praised for it for example
    It's more difficult to pick the lock than it is to give the key

1|0
    0|0
  • yes and i am no man slut. i will not lose my viriginity to any girl who is not attractive enough. men need to higher their standards too.

1|0
    1|0
  • women can choose who they open their legs up to

1|0
    1|0
  • Firstly, Slut and Whore are gendered terms, so there's that.

Women are mostly criticized because women are supposed to be selective in who impregnates them (though obviously not all sex leads to pregnancy). Sleeping with every Tom, Dick and Harry shows her lack of judgment in finding a decent mate.

Men are praised more for their sexual success because it's much harder for men to get laid than it is for women. Additionally men are supposed to be "spreading their seed" for the sake of higher chance of siring progeny.

Additionally, a very common insult that women love to throw around at men is that a man "can't get laid" so even by women's own admission, a man that is sexually successful is a good thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they can be
    I think the word for it is player but hoe works lol
    I'm too shy for that though

1|0
    0|0
  • Because it's risker who women are hoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Difficult to explain

0|0
    0|0
  • They can't, since women are the gate keepers of sex

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

really? men can't refuse sex?

• Show All
    • 1mo

you're an idiot end of debate

• 1mo

@MissMillionDollarMan you're the idiot who must not get out much.

• We men are superior to women.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

tbh that's a pretty relevant answer since the start of mankind

• Show All
    • 1mo

English is not my first language :D It's better for you not to know where i am from:) by the way if i was married to the one i love most , i would accept to be even her slave. I really don't think we men are superior ;D

• 1mo

ok then... lol but that makes curious where u from

• Of course men can be sluts. Women just get treated badly for being sluts because society says they shouldn't be one

1|1
    0|1
    • 1mo

Down vote me all you want, but, you know it's true

What Girls Said 4