Does anyone know a good online site to find job openings in the us ?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Craig's List can be Helpful.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 7

• Indeed

• There is a lot of them but you under 18 so I suggest you do internship first and get some experiences.

im 16 not 11 damn. and i have worked before you know i took care of people's pets or kids when they wore out of town. im more than fucking able to work at a diner or stock shelves at a store not rocket science

If you really want a job, I suggest you go in there and ask them because there are hardly any job you could find online to be honest.

not true i applied to long jon silvers online and they called me a day or to latter but i turned it down because my mom said we wore moving to a new town

• Government sites generally have job listings. I would go to the sites. It's hard to get hired online.

• Not porn obviously...

• Careerbuilder

• Craigslist is the way too gooooo

• there's a million but the best are probably craigslist, linkedin and indeed.

What Girls Said 2

• Your state's employment department

• Indeed
    Ziprecruiter