Does anyone know more about MBTI to help me determine my type?

So I'm ENxJ meaning I have problem w T and F. Often on test I would sometimes get ENFJ, sometimes ENTJ. I tried to understood Fi/Te and Fe/Ti but I am still unsure. On test my T and F would often be on 50%.
F - I can feel emotions of others, I think love is most important thing in life (is that more Fi?), I'm emotional and sensitive, I hate most social norms and find them stupid if not honest, I think harmony is important as being nice to others
T - I'm very efficient, into justice and fairness rather than mercy, I'm tough minded, I'm disciplined, I think I'm logical, but values are logical data to me too, I'm rational about money, I get into arguments to get things done/solve issues, I'm practical
So anyway, feel free to ask anything to help me determine it. Tnx

What Guys Said 1

• I have no idea what you're talking about

What Girls Said 1

• If you're into feels and describe yourself as sensitive you're a feeler.

Thinkers can recognize and use emotions but they're secondary to facts

yeah but all humans use facts and feelings, noone is one or another, it's more about what is used more I guess. Like I have my introverted side but I'm obviously more extroverted
      with F and T I can often use both and they seem pretty tied... and being sensitive is more Fi I think making me maybe more Fi mature ENTJ. I mean you can maybe ask me some questions that might help determine it for sure?

I don't need to ask any questions. You already told us what we need to know. You're a feeler. Done.

I'm still not that confident in that but thanks anyway