Why does this guy get TWO girls at once, meanwhile I can't get any girl?

I work with this guy and he showed me a picture of himself getting kissed by two girls at once.

Why?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Look he gets girls as simple as that. One day u will get a girl but at the moment suck it up princess

• I don't know but I would ask him for tips if I were you. Tell him to be specific and mean if it needs to be done.

• Just because two girls kissed him doesn't mean he has them.

• the girls were drunk XD
    jk I don't know

• he's probably a man whore and some women are just into the bad boy type I don't know why

What Guys Said 9

• I got the world's smallest violin, and I'm playing it just for you.

media.giphy.com/media/10hfegXGKVRVNm/giphy.gif

• If a guy I worked with showed me something like that, I wouldn't think anything of it. What's the big deal? Maybe you should ask yourself why he felt the need to show you the picture but in any case, comparing yourself to others is a fools errand.

If you see something in someone else, use it as inspiration. As soon as it turns to envy, it weakens you, creates bitterness and takes away your energy.

Be inspired, not envious. Do not worry about what other guys have or don't have, just focus on yourself.

• confidence and his dick is probably bigger than yours! or maybe one was his girlfriend and one was her sister, or his sister, or cousin or best friends girlfriend or girlfriends best friend.

You need inches at least (min) to satisfy women properly in the bed room without having to resort to oral.

you are right. you need a foot at least (min) to get 2

• Because life is pain, princess.
    Anyone who says differently is selling something.

• You dont ask her, I met an italian girls online near my place who are in open relationship with two guys
    I ask her if she dont mind to add one more for me.
    Now I am waiting the answer.
    But I smell kinda offence in air.

• I highly doubt that a girl would share a guy like that if she had serious feelings for him. They probably just thought he was attractive and wanted to goof off a bit.

• He's probably one of those Alpha dominant types that drives those girls crazy for him or something.

You have to examine things closely about yourself and him.

What is the difference between him and you?

What are you lacking that he has?

• Ya some guys are just lucky that way

• Maybe because you look creepy as fuck OP

http://i.imgur.com/ZMQeZN0.png