Do you read the instructions?

Whatever the project is, do you ever read the instructions?
Do you read the instructions?

0|0
5|21

Most Helpful Girl

• Hah, Home Improvement.

I typically do read the instructions. I'd rather not fuck things up the first time.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I don't read the instructions unless I really have to, like heating up a frozen pizza lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • usually not I figure things out by myself and I'm %80 successful

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• ALWAYS! ALWAYS READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FIRST!

Unless you are already familiar with the kind of project and have years and years of experienced or something.

0|1
    0|0
  • Every time lol real men take whatever information they can before doing something.

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually do, unless it seems pretty damn simple and I've seen someone else do it already. Just because Tim Taylor doesn't usually/if ever read instructions, that doesn't mean that I will follow suit. In fact, I actually read instructions so that I don't have to increase my medical or home insurance on VERY big fails. That's one thing that I learned from Home Improvement.

0|0
    0|0
  • Following instructions and directions, is the most important skill that my parents taught me as a kid.

#NuffSaid

0|0
    0|0
  • I always read and follow instructions. . . unless the instructions are a linguistic absurdity that has been written by a Chinese factory work who had an inadequate grasp of English.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always. This is why I generally don't have problems putting things together or making them work.

0|1
    0|0
  • I totally read the instructions - I am so pedantic

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost always.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes i was thought in mechanics class always to consult documentation. Also i can read plans fairly well so its no big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, instructions are a last resort. Only if my project or house starts to catch fire will I read the instructions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck the instructions! There's left over pieces because there's just supposed to be..

0|0
    0|0
  • I always read the instructions, but then again I'll read anything better than Twilight

0|0
    0|0
  • His new show Last Man Standing is surprisingly good.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • instructions? what instructions? I dont need no stinking instructions!

0|0
    0|0
  • Occasionally. Really depends what I'm doing

0|0
    0|0
  • Most things aren't overly complicated to assemble.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a pictures only guy. Although when I tried building my first pc. I had to go back and read

0|0
    0|0
  • i skip the tutorials
    gamers will understand

0|0
    0|0