Ladies and Gentlemen the Nintendo NX will finally be Officially revealed in 16 minutes. Anyone excited?

I'm watching a live stream right now

Bout time Nintendo gives us something official!

1mo JUST REVEALED! It's now officially called the Nintendo Switch! it's a hybrid portable and home console! new of its kind! it's coming in march

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I saw the promo, i don't get it. It's confusing, it'll have a market, but i doubt it'll be big. If it works, there are 15,000 competitors out there to take it down. I don't get the value in selling new hardware with 5 year old games. Is it a console or a handheld?

I don't know, i think they have it backwards,,,, i think they need to have a console game that ports backwards to a portable, when they are making portable's port to a console. Im considering ancient console games equivalent to a portable/mobile game now.

And they aren't targeting their normal market, its an unusual strategy for them. It looks like they are trying to compete with Sony and Msft by the way they did that promo. We'll see, risky move... Wii U was risky too and it sucked balls.

• About time Nintendo revealed something lol 😂

• Looks pretty damn cool, I want one :'3

• Not really tbh hahaha

• didn't know

• Nope

What Guys Said 18

• 2|3
  • Looks like Cartridges are not going to disappear as long as Nintendo keep making them. All other companies seemed to have completely abandoned cartridge formats due to manufacturing costs or something. But digital download is becoming very common.

I do find the idea of a hybrid portable and home console very interesting. It's almost like having a "slim" edition of a console at launch. Although not all "slim" editions of consoles have portability.

I've yet to see if Microsoft and Sony will attempt something like this in the future with their systems and upgrade them with the possibility of portable play on the go or play at home by plugging it into a bigger screen.

But for right now, Nintendo is in the lead with this concept.

• I kind of predicted this. Nintendo's strength lies in its domination of handheld gaming. A console that can be taken along as a handheld is a risky move but that is where their future is.

Remastered Skyrim on a handheld device? That's pretty nutty. If they can market this properly then they could really take off with it I think.

• I'm sure that you won't be able to find one, and if you did, some jerk on eBay will be trying to sell one at an astronomical price. You wait, especially around the holidays. Which I'm surprised they just didn't go ahead and wait til the holidays to release it like they have in the past

• i saw the whole video, it really cool, but im not sure about what kind of games you can play on it, but if you can play heavy graphics game like skyrim or witcher 3 on that then its very cool

• No more gaming consoles for me, now it's just me and my pc and ultra hud baby.
    Although i would like to get the new MSI GeForce GTX 1080 so damn sexy.

• @riggers
    LOOK AT THESE CONSOLE PEASANTS!
    www.reaxxion.com/.../B7U3cChCQAEYaZu.jpg

• No, I'm never gonna be excited until they release a new home system. Portable gaming is for children!

• I didn't know about it actually lol.

• No, I'm not.

• Well I'm not really into gaming but it does look cool maybe my kids would want it

• So it's a big Pokemon Go? Lol kidding. No, I'm not excited though.

• thanks for letting us all know about that. Any word on pricing yet?

• not hyped but it looks interesting

• No but im not a child.

• Finally.
    Is it more powerful than PS4 and xbox 1?

• lol not really